Got a question for the ladies.

14 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
116 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 12:10pm
via Android

I'm trying to get in shape and I want to impress my wife. My overall goal is to bulk up but I wanted to know what you ladies prefer on a guy big arms or nice Abbs so I can impress my wife. So which is in big arms or 6-pack?

12 Nov
Too sweet good luck though I'm certain she's impressed already
12 Nov
Flat pack and toned arms, thats sexyyyy
12 Nov
I think that's so awesome, what you're doing! I wish you much luck! She'll love you for it...
12 Nov
I like sixpacks
12 Nov
Six pack. But not over-defined.
Icon_missing_thumb
30 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 12:19pm
via Android

Hmmm...tough choice personally I like a nice 6 pack its a little scary when the arms are too huge or worse: overworked trapezius I went out w/ a guy once who looked like he had tennis balls glued to himself underneath a tight fitting tee

12 Nov
Personally, if I had to pick between arms or abs, I would choose some big, muscled arms.
Image_thumb
36 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 12:32pm
via Android

I like to hold onto big guns! Arms baby arms!!

12 Nov
See that's why this is a tough choice don't get me wrong I like a good set of guns...its usually the 1st thing I notice
Image_thumb
1 Post
Nov 12, 2013 1:07pm
via Android

First let me just say that it's awesome you still want to impress your wife! But second, if hers you want to impress then this question should be asked to her. Everyone's opinion is different but hers is the only one that matters. If her response is your perfect just how you are, then just shoot for both abs and arms Good luck!

12 Nov
Yeah its awesome you still want to impress her. I like a strong chest , broad shoulders and big arms. That is more impressive than a six pack.
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 2:06pm
via Android

Imo go for your own goals and impress her with reaching them ( and your improves body )

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 2:48pm
via Android

Arms are a huge turn on!!!

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 8:20pm
via iOS
Abs
Image_thumb
1 Post
Nov 13, 2013 12:22am
via Android

Ye well, im only 17 but heard women love a nice back :) ofcourse abs and arms are nice too :p (tip: train triceps for big arms, looks better as well).

Ow anf i am a guy haha ;p

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Nov 13, 2013 2:26am
via iOS
6 packĀ 
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Nov 13, 2013 2:34am
via Android

Arms...let's be honest, they look nicer because you can see them through your shirt, unlike your stomach, and a six pack looks like you are trying too hard. After all, what girl doesn't like a man who can pick them up and look good doing it? You are married and most women don't mind if you don't have a six pack but like when they can see your lean, muscular arms (especially if it attracts attention from other women starting at her man). No matter the advice, you know Herr best so go with your gut...honestly, no matter which you choose, I assure you she will appreciate your effort best of all!

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Nov 13, 2013 6:55am
via Android

I think the best look is when it's in proportion. If I had to choose tho, abs ;) good luck, it's a very nice way to show her that ur making an effort.

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Nov 13, 2013 8:39am
via Android

If you don't want to ask her directly (cuz everyone is different and it's HER preference you want) you might try occasionally showing her pics of different body type celebs and models, and see what she says. You don't even have to do it all in one day or week so it's all noticeable, since you're not gonna reach that goal overnight. You can just occasionally show her a pic like "wow what do you think of this guy"

Image_thumb
116 Posts
Nov 13, 2013 12:19pm
via Android

Thanks everyone y'all been really helpful

Image_thumb
265 Posts
Nov 13, 2013 12:57pm
via Android

You definitely need your wife's opinion on this. I like Patrick's idea.
Personally, I think proportion is important so both.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51