Anyone have any stretch marks?

40 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
392 Posts
Nov 17, 2013 3:45am
via Android

I have a lot and I was never pregnant!!! I'm not even that big!!! 111lbs

17 Nov
Even if u weren't so what..u made a life changing decision to better yourself, u should be proud some people never put the wheels in motion:-)
17 Nov
I do. I have pics where I show my stomach on here-i am not ashamed (: have 3kids. I am a mother Tiger who has definitely earned her stripes;) *rawrr*(: accept the body u are in. Embrace it,u have a made the best decision to make a new lifestyle.its the best way to go. Keep doing what ur doing hunni. Be happy &proud of yourself. GODBLESS!
11 Dec
I have ones on my hips and knees from just growing
11 Dec
I have stretch marks from my daughter 9 pound baby at the age of 16 yr and from the weight I hate my stretch marks but it always could be worse Hun you know they have cream you can buy too do some research online
12 Dec
I am 14, and I have stretch marks. I have NEVER been pregnant!!! I got them from losing weight relay fast! I didn't know that you could get stretch marks from losing weight really fast, I thought that you just got them for gaining weight too fast...but I guess not. The stretch marks don't really get to me that much, my friend says that her stretch marks are her tiger stripes:)
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 17, 2013 4:19am
via Android

I do =/ but it is what it is! I don't dress half naked so no one sees them anyway.

17 Nov
Don't be ashamed of how u look,every woman is created different,whether it was pregnancy bringing a blessing in to this world,you should be proud:-)
Image_thumb
392 Posts
Nov 17, 2013 2:33pm
via Android

Anyone?

Image_thumb
278 Posts
Nov 17, 2013 3:26pm
via Android

All I have to say is.. "Your body is not ruined,your a damn tiger who earned her stripes"

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 17, 2013 5:15pm
via Android

I do, but i have a great figure (still tryna burn some tummy fat tho :D ). The truth is you cant have it all. I'm sure there's something epic about you :) Just see a dermatologist or sth. I'm sure they'll be able to prescribe sth for you. oh and please do share. :)

Image_thumb
392 Posts
Nov 20, 2013 2:21am
via Android

Anyone else?

Icon_missing_thumb
75 Posts
Nov 20, 2013 2:23am
via Android

Yes sir. Lost 60 pounds. Got my battle scars.

20 Nov
I'm a female
1076278_573450598_226813027_n_thumb
8 Posts
Nov 20, 2013 2:39am
via Android

I do but im slowly working towards a better me

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Nov 20, 2013 2:53am
via Android

I have them. It is a bit tough to live with them since im young and have not ever been pregnant. But now im working toward to makr myself happiet and healthier!

Image_thumb
43 Posts
Nov 20, 2013 7:06am
via Android

I have so many of them xD, I kinda like them, it feels like I had a brawl with a tiger and won :P

Image_thumb
42 Posts
Nov 20, 2013 1:17pm
via Android

I've got two little ones so yeah I've got them. Palms cocoa butter does help. They've faded quite a bit.

07 Dec
Cosign 1000x on the cocoa butter. It works!
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 20, 2013 10:02pm
via Android

I have them from my boobs and butt growing too big /: Embarrassing haha

20 Nov
But I'm also pretty tiny...
20 Nov
I have them on my boobs too. I have them on the top of my butt.
29 Dec
Same here. I'm 25, 5'1 and 120 pounds now I was always very skinny and small in fact I didnt grow breasts or hips until I was 23! When my I got breasts (34DD) and hips I got stretch marks too.
15 Jan
Ugh yea i have them on my hips -.-
14 Feb
Nothing to be embarrased about. Never been pregnant but got them on boobs and butt grew very quickly and large haha but i was never fat so I guess thats a bonus ;-)
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 20, 2013 10:33pm
via Android

Yeah, boobs and butt is because that area grew too big and too fast for the amount of skin it was permitted.

09 Dec
Same, my thighs as well.
Image_thumb
392 Posts
Dec 7, 2013 6:56pm
via Android

90% of women have it

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Dec 10, 2013 7:49pm
via Android

i have them on my thighs and my calves from my last pregnancy. i find it weird to only have them on my legs but i blame it on all te water i retained while i was pregnant bc my legs are like 2 xs smaller and i just had my baby 7 weeks ago lol

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Dec 10, 2013 8:57pm
via Android

I have some too. And kinda dislike them i never had kids either but i make the best of it

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 11, 2013 1:17am
via Android

Omg I have loads especially on my thighs and back I hate them :( tanning reduces the appearance slightly I've tried literally everything all the creams and oils but none of them seem to work!

Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Dec 11, 2013 1:27am
via Android

I do but only on my belly they r clear n I just had a baby 3 months ago but strangely it made them look better n I'm excited to get fit n toned again to get a sexy flat belly but I embrace them cuz my 2 angels gave them to me they were worth every scar! :) <3

Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Dec 11, 2013 3:44am
via Android

Have a little around my waist was almost 40" now30 waist is loose its been about 40 years I was than round and still have them I'm 56 now and don't have too bad of six pack

Image_thumb
55 Posts
Dec 11, 2013 6:12am
via Android

Ya i have them too vitamin E oil help fade the strecth mark

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 11, 2013 4:16pm
via Android

I have a lot... my daughter was 10 pounds. But I am on here to get rid of the little bit of flab that pregnancy and well just not working out since senior year of high school has left. Plus I think that all stretchmarks tell a story! I am a little insecure about mine but working on it!

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Dec 14, 2013 8:50am
via Android

I have stretch marks x I use to be super skinny then I had my 2 babies then BAM! I had stretch marks everywhere but after a while most of them fade so you can barely see them anymore.. I use to hate them but what  can ya do :-/ your beautiful whatever you look like x

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 5:34am
via iOS
Yeah, I got them too. On my chest and inner thighs...they look gosh awful...I got them when I was made of merely skin and bones too
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 5:44am
via Android

Isn't there a cream for it?  Will it go away???

Image_thumb
32 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 5:48am
via Android

Hmm I hve a feeling it won't..  never mind :/

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51