How do I lose tummy fat?

4 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Nov 22, 2013 3:50am
via Android

I had a son about 2 years ago (teenage pregnancy) and lost more than 15kgs after he was born,but since then I've had this tube of fat around my tummy,how do I get rid of this without wearing myself out and starving myself? I have about 30min to exercise every morning and 60min every evening.

36 Posts
Nov 22, 2013 4:00am
via iOS
You can try doing T25 it's only 25 min workout with Shaun T creator of insanity and Hip hop abs and more
1 Post
Nov 22, 2013 4:18am
via Android

Ya its ok  but u can't burn d fat only from ur stomach coz whenever u do any physical activity so during that time body burn the calories from whole body's muscle so do 2-3 times weight training and 2-3 times cardio coz u have to keep ur BMR high

22 Nov
It's very possibly Diastasis Recti. After pregnancy, many women's abdominals remain split after pregnancy. Basically, with the abdominals split, it's not able to hold your stomach in like it should which results in the little pooch around your mid section. If you Google it, you can find various exercises to heal it as well as how to check of you do indeed have Diastasis Recti. Hope that helps!
950 Posts
Nov 22, 2013 4:38am
via Android

Well if exercise isn't doing it you gotta take a look at what you're eating, or really, you SHOULD have looked at that before putting so much energy into exercise. (idk maybe you DID- u didn't really say either way) Often if you start exercising regularly your appetite goes up so if you don't pay close attention to your eating habits you may end up hitting a wall with your weight loss. Try a calorie counting app?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51