Need to lose 192 lbs.

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 5, 2013 3:05am
via Android

I have to lose 192 lbs. Lost motivation in June due to a lost of my good friend. Now im at 365 lbs. Just let myself go bad. It scary. Got to talk with family an their worried about me. So now time for a change. Need some work out that burn fast. New start an starts ASAP.

05 Dec
You can do it!! Good luck :-)
06 Dec
You can do it! I'm blessed to have been introduced to an amazing line of products that has changed my life and so many others for a better and healthy path! Feel free to check out this site and hit me up with any and all questions!! www.dkgodel.bodybyvi.com
06 Dec
First put your mind to it.. don't think that exercises are a punishment for you.. and consult a physician for a physical exam before you start any kind of exercise.. ask him ANY QUESTION YOU WANT TO KNOW OF WHAT YOU CAN DO AND WHAT YOU CANT STILL DO... best of luck stay positive and never give up.. remember that if you are walking or founding exercise you are ahead of all of those sitting on a coach... :-) :-) :-) bless you and so sorry for your lose..
06 Dec
The best thing you can do is find something that you like to do because if you don't then it's easier to talk yourself into skipping a day. The other thing I recommend is not to cut out everything or to have a cheat day...then you end up eating more calories on that one day than you should. A good way to do it for example I love chocolate so I will get a bag and divide it into servings and put most in the freezer so I have to think about it before I can eat it.
06 Dec
Wow this is crazy we have similar stories it sounds like you should email me I could definitely help you u I lost a total of 115lb ....keloneason@yahoo.com
Image_thumb
42 Posts
Dec 5, 2013 3:10am
via Android

Just take it one day at a time.

Image_thumb
66 Posts
Dec 5, 2013 3:13am
via iOS
Drink 8-10 glass of water and don't be too strict on ur self now start off by cutting few things then slowly cut more and more... Workout 4-5 times a day, don't forget to do to cardio. Drink green tea. And don't make ur goal that big bcz the numbers are big so you might give up soon start by 5-10pounds In 1 month and then go up and up... I'm sorry if u don't like something that I said I was giving my opinion
05 Dec
Thanks really I am starting today an hope I stick to it...
05 Dec
Best wishes to your life change latisha.
Image_thumb
42 Posts
Dec 6, 2013 2:22am
via Android

How are you doing today?  Keep your head up.

000_0225_thumb
154 Posts
Dec 6, 2013 4:12am
via Android

Just saw this post. Wondering how ur doing today. If you need any help or a buddy to be there for u let me know. Would be glad to help u with ur journey to become healthy

Image_thumb
482 Posts
Dec 6, 2013 4:23am
via Android

U can do it!!!

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 6, 2013 4:27am
via Android

Thank you everyone. Today I started with cardio with a finish off of two mile walk. To be honest I haven't felt like this relieve in a very long time.  

06 Dec
Thats good to hear :-) keep up the hard work. It will pay off in the end.
06 Dec
First off I don't post on anything but I read this and it is something that personally means a lot to me. I just lost 40lbs. I know it is no where near what you are looking to do but here is what I learned. Forget any other reason do this for yourself. It helps you stay motivated if you put it first in your life. By that I mean getting in shape means more to me then eating this or I am not skipping a work of to do that. Everybody has a life but a life also gives...
06 Dec
Great going.. battle is half won when u start planning about it... u will find plenty of things online... however do remember few imp things... 1. Theres no shortcut, majic food or supplement that can help... 2. There is no exercise that can reduce fat from a specific body part.. it will be reduced slowly from all body... 3. Set small goals and do monitor them.. like a 5 mile walk, or 20 pushups in one go... and see how many days u take to achieve it... 4. do analyse ur progress every weekk.. tht u can do only if...
06 Dec
Good going! You can do it
Image_thumb
397 Posts
Dec 6, 2013 7:44pm
via iOS
That it slow and chexk you progress less often my help also
Image_thumb
201 Posts
Dec 6, 2013 8:11pm
via Android

You can do it! Just take it day by day and week by week track your results too keep motivated!

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 5:22pm
via iOS
It's going to be a challenge but you can do it.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51