Beginner help

3 posts | Original | Recent
Dec 15, 2013 3:10am
via Android

I just started so which exercises I should do first as a beginner and what a exercises should I do to have a bikini body by this summer

15 Dec
Well first of all I would say don't use that text color.
15 Dec
Walking, light jogging, and lap swimming are great aerobic workouts for all levels. Use light weights and lots of repetitions when using any kind of equipment. Don't go straight to heavy weight lifting, that can result in injury. And join a class to learn how to use all the gym equipment safely.
15 Dec
Thanks for the good advice but I don't really want to use exercises with weights
122 Posts
Dec 15, 2013 7:03pm
via Android

Most of the bikini body girls I know lift weights and use the machines at the gym. They also do HITT cardio and plyometric workouts. Most importantly they eat a well balanced diet full of nutrient rich food and leave out all if the junk. Also, when people say light weight make sure it's challenging or you won't get as much definition and tone. If you aren't sweating, you aren't working hard enough.

15 Dec
55 Posts
Dec 16, 2013 6:44am
via Android

As a beginner i suggest you start with a low impact exercises you can try lifting weight about 1 to 1.5 kg. Do simple step you'll see you getting lighter and stronger. Watch your food intake cut off sugar and high calorie food. Good luck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51