Men Type

21 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 5:12pm

Hi, I see a lot of girl wondering about what guys look first or like when they talk about Women.

What about men type for you girl?? How do you like it. Cocky and funny or a bit bad boy ??

;-)

19 Jan
A bit of a bad boy and hot but nice
21 Jan
A gentleman with a nice body but when it comes to the people he cares about he'll go to hell and back, a good listener, caring, strong, a little protective (not too much though) and really really smart
17 Feb
A tough guy to everyone but sweet to me, lifts, and clean!
23 Feb
a bad boy but hot romantic and sweet to me
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 6:01pm
via Android

Little bit of all of those. Overall a nice gentlmen whose in shape is what I prefer...

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 7:44pm
via iOS
I like a guy who is confident in himself and what he does, but not cocky. A guy who is a little rough around the edges, but can be sensitive and a romantic.  Someone who is physically fit and makes an effort in good lookin. A guy who is caring of others, respectful, and a gentlemen.
19 Dec
Its a lil too much to ask for. Rough round the edges?????
19 Dec
Hey you guys wanted to know. It's my ideal guy, I'm not expecting perfection. Rough around the edges such as not soft and mushy or clingy.
Image_thumb
38 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 7:45pm
via Android

Waooooouuu did you find this guy???

Image_thumb
158 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 8:28pm
via Android

Please girls, stop describing me already! You're too kind!

28 Dec
Why stop now we're just getting started
Image_thumb
55 Posts
Dec 20, 2013 5:53am
via Android

Simple and humble well i like bad boy too

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 5:39am
via iOS
Sweet, a bit of a bad boy, really hot and fit, and of course they need to have brains 

In other words, they must know what this is:
X=(-b+/-\2/b^2-4ac)/2a
19 Jan
It's math formula :( -b±√b²-4ac)/ 2a
19 Jan
The quadratic formula!! Isn't in y, though, not x?
13 Feb
The quadratic formula is to find x...
14 Feb
Thats so basic.. Ull like half guys of my class..d other half not qualifying d other qualifications
19 Feb
That looks like gibberish to me. What's the answer?
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jan 19, 2014 12:20am
via iOS
My ideal type is someone responsible , manly but childish sometime (cute) , kind heart and has a sweet personality . in coclusion, a man would be the best father of my children . this is some ideas that i have.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 19, 2014 12:25am
via Android

I thought this was supposed to be a workout app not a dating website .. If that's the case why don't you sign up for Christian mingle farmers only or POF

Image_thumb
130 Posts
Jan 19, 2014 12:45am
via Android

Describing a man... hmmm he has to have those kind of eyes where you just melt. He is strong but the kindest man you could ever meet. He loves you all the time, whether your having a moan about something trivial or laughing so hard you cry.
He don't care whether you have no makeup on and chill out in comfy clothes.
He looks at you with such warmth and by the little things he does you realise how damn lucky you was to have him by your side and you know full well you are not giving it up.
A man who is imperfectly perfect.

14 Feb
Well discribed!
15 Feb
Damn straight! Lol well said :-)
08 Mar
Thanks girls, I haven't met him yet I will let you know when I do. ;)
Image_thumb
33 Posts
Feb 13, 2014 1:51am
via iOS
Gentleman!! .. cockiness comes across as arrogance n I hate that ..  To me shivliry hasn't died so a man who will open a door or treat me like I queen :) cus hell get it in return :)
13 Feb
Gentlemen hasnt died,were just fewer remaining:/
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Feb 13, 2014 3:29am
via iOS
Bad boys and smooth talkers are a waste of time. When you know you deserve better, a good guy is one who is sure of himself and doesn't mind being goofy!
Image_thumb
73 Posts
Feb 14, 2014 4:40pm
via Android

A man that's taller than me and is muscular but not crazy buff (physical appearance). Someone who's a gentleman but kind of a goof ball like me and is not scared to do crazy things in public. Oh and is a CHRISTIAN (main priority).

14 Feb
Oh and strong minded, someone who doesn't let the society and stereotypes define them and have a mind set of their own. Basically someone who isn't brainwashed by the society and media
19 Feb
My girlfriend is Christian and I'm atheist. We make it work. I go to her church and she comes to my blood orgies. You gotta have a good balance!
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 14, 2014 6:38pm
via Android

I find men to be most attractive when they are kind, polite, and good sense of humor.

Image_thumb
63 Posts
Feb 14, 2014 6:56pm
via Android

A good guy. A bit smarter then me n whoz fun n is fit.. I like lean guys for sum reason.. Lean, tanned n average height.. A naturally beautiful person who doesnt give much thot abt his looks..haha..m describing my bf

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 17, 2014 12:24am
via Android

I love that guy who can make me laugh for hours and that also knows what to say in the right moment <3

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Feb 17, 2014 3:28am
via Android

I am definatly into the bad boy type. Tattoos, piercings ect. :) I like manly men, some one who works hard.

Image_thumb
185 Posts
Feb 17, 2014 11:27am
via iOS
I don't have a specific type per se but, when:

-they're confident but not arrogant 
-they can fool around and have fun but are serious when I need them to be
-play sports, are musically inclined, or speak another language... hot, hot HOT!
-let me know how much they love me and would do anything for me, but don't let me walk over them.. That's a must. 
-Christian! That they must be. 

peace out!! 

Image_thumb
28 Posts
Mar 7, 2014 9:35pm
via iOS
I want a guy whos smart like video games, cosplay but also plays sports like footbal or lacrosse l - i doubt i can find a guy that has that quality
Icon_missing_thumb
38 Posts
Mar 7, 2014 9:42pm
via Android

I fell in love with my fience when we were 15. He was a bad boy but a softy with me and a gentleman. We're now 27 and I would have it no other way and wouldn't change him for the world!♥♡♥

07 Mar
I also fell in love at d age of 15 ..I m 18 now n I really hope we( my bf n I) stay that long together
07 Mar
Its hard work for sure! Communication is the key and honesty! Wish you all the best of luck hun!
08 Mar
Thanks heather :)
15 Apr
god bless u kanika for future challenges....hw was the exams
15 Apr
They went good :)
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Apr 15, 2014 4:47pm
via iOS
Funny,nice body, friendly and not cheating

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51