Thighs

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 24, 2013 2:39am
via Android

Muscle thighs without a thigh gap or skinny thighs on a lady? It just comes to mind because I have friends with muscle thighs and they complain about not having a thigh gap and they just want skinny thighs.I prefer muscle what do you guys think?

24 Dec
Muscles- looks more sexy :)
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Dec 24, 2013 2:43am
via Android

What is a thigh gap!???!

24 Dec
It's when theres a gap between the legs...
Image_thumb
37 Posts
Dec 24, 2013 2:57am
via Android

I like both, yeah a thigh gap is nice, but nice legs are better, the thigh gap is the gap between the thighs where the thighs don't touch at the top

Image_thumb
103 Posts
Dec 24, 2013 11:01am
via Android

I'm one of the girls who never will get a thigh gap! I'm a swimmer and i have muscles, so ...ya i also complain a lot bc i want skinny legs but my coach and my friends always tell me that muscles are better than skinny bones! A gap on top is only possible if your really really skinny! and i could never resist food... Only got a gap on the middle bc i trained so much. I'd say that muscles are better and better strong than weak, right?! ;)

25 Dec
The only benefit from having a thigh gap is no chafing of the legs lol most guys usually don't notice or care if there is a gap there, only girls do. We are so strange.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51