What do you do or who do you look up to for motivation?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 4, 2014 4:07am
via Android

I really want to be a pro bikini fitness competitor one day, so I'm constantly looking at fitness girls and following their exercise routines. I also look at pictures from when I was really overweight (was 200 and 4inches shorter) and that really does get me moving! Also I have some jeans that are a size 5/6 that used to fit me and don't anymore so I constantly think about those and tell myself one day they'll be too loose to wear! Hahaha what do you do?

Cheyenne

04 Jan
For me is showing my family that is not in our genetics been over weight , high blood pressure and all that comes with just unhealthy habits . And buying cute outfits makes pushing my self harder even easier. ;)
Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 4, 2014 7:46am
via Android

I'm my own motivation, it feels good to me to get up in the morning, turn up the and start dancing, after that it becomes an exercise routine where I push myself to do as much as I can , and the added benefits of keeping good weight for my height and feeling good about myself all keep me motivated

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 4, 2014 8:01am
via iOS
For me, I picture myself in the body I want in the the amount of time I set to reach my goal. Once I get going it's hard to stop because I want to reach that goal. I also coach basketball and I have a lot of people who I want to set good examples for. So as I am working out or when I don't feel like working out I think of those things it gives me the extra boost to fight throught my workouts.
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Jan 4, 2014 9:18am
via Android

Depends on what I need motivation for..working out? None I dnt need motivation for tht...clean diet who doesn't need motivation somtimes for tht id say guys like dorian yates jay cutler and the big man Arnold is good to motivate me for tht...life? My friend Spiritually? God himself is my motivation...to make it through th day? God first thn My sister...also temple grandin (if I'm spelling it right)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51