Will 30 mins workout a day make a difference?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 3:00pm
via Android

Hi. Im brand new to this. Im getting married in May so am wanting to tone up. I only weigh 8 and a half stone so don't t want to lose weight, I just want to get a better bikini bod I guess. Im doing 10 mins full body work out, then I alternate every other day between either twenty mins of bums and tums work out or twenty mins of yoga/pillates. Is this enough? Should i be doing anything else. Any advice or recommendations that could help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

08 Jan
Thirty minutes a day will definately make a difference, combined with good nutrition you'll be well on your way to the body you want. Keep in mind, if you're sore the next day/days your on track, if not push it to the next level of intensity x
10 Jan
10 Jan
I'm sure it will 30 minutes workout plus the right nutrition you'll get what you want. All the best
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 3:16pm
via Android

Excellent! Thank you. Think I needed to hear that to keep me motivated! I feel so much better mentally already. Thanks again for your reply.

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Jan 9, 2014 3:43pm
via iOS
It absolutely will!!! Mix interval training (HIIT) and total body weight training (try the whole body dumbbell workouts and really push to max out your reps each set) to maximize your bang for buck in a half hour. Lots of water and healthy diet will support your workout efforts immensely!
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 9, 2014 3:46pm
via Android

Great advice. Thanks :) Only been doing it all for three days and feel great already! So much more positive.

Image_thumb
72 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 7:38am
via iOS
Definitely! Honestly by having a shorter workout it can kind of help you really push yourself cardio wise. With cardio really push yourself tho! Sweat. Pant. Don't get hung up on the elliptical but try a bunch of different things out. My favourite killers are mountain climbers, burpees and high knee sprints! Best of luck and follow me/ personal message me if you want more advice! Also. Gotta get in your weight work. Essential. 
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 2:04pm
via Android

30 mins a day can be ideal for anyone just depends on the intensity. I have a few client's who do just that and have lost half a stone in 10days and just under 2 stone in 6/7 weeks

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51