Easy weight Loss/perfect body.

1 post | Original | Recent
60 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 9:17pm
via Android

Hey you fine fierce ladies! No such thing for most of us. Although there are people who seem to "blessed with perfect bodies" but that may change depending on genetics, lifestyle, age and ect. I've worked in the health and beauty industry for 7 years. Nothing is what it seems I've seen lots of unhealthy fad diets/eating disorders, weight Loss drugs/recreational drug use, plastic surgery, those are some drastic and potentially dangerous things people do for a "perfect body". Most models are airbrushed and Photoshopped to "perfection", it's true that the camera adds 10 pounds. If anyone is losing a drastic amount of weight intentionally or unintentionally without healthy diet or exercise they should be seeking help. Detox teas and cleanses are not fun, I have never heard anyone say how much they enjoy them! I know I don't especially the master cleanse, I could only last two days of that hell!
Green tea especially the kind from the Asian market are great plus my stomach isn't furious with me. Working out can be fun! Also when I'm challenging myself because I know that is only making me stronger plus its a great form of stess relief, I can go on and on about how amazing working out is. Have a great day and keep up the hard work!
Healthy eating can be tough because its expensive also some people are either picky eaters, not open to trying new food or whatever excuse anyone can make up.
With all this being said hope you all have a lovely day!

Also I love hearing all the feedback :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51