Help me, Please

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 17, 2014 11:30pm
via Android

Hi, I'm 15 years old and i,m posting here because i want you recommend me some trainings. Well, i want to exercise arms, legs and abdomen. Please, I hope you can help me, you'll be a big help, thanks :)

18 Jan
Lunges. Squats. sumo squats. Tricep dips. Crunches Whatever mix it up use this app. Eat right go hard dude. The only thing that will stop you is you Your 15 its up to you. Dont compare to others. Put on a nike hat..and just do it...plus eat right. Cant afford expensive protiens? Skim milk..eggs. Good luck
18 Jan
Thanks a lot for your help ^-^ and sorry for my english :/
Image_thumb
482 Posts
Jan 18, 2014 7:43pm
via Android

I can see now flat chest bumps for delts traps whats tht? No back  Huge guns and six pack stacked on top of huge qauds...tht kind of specific training should only be used to bring weaker body parts up in an already well built physique ... if your gonna workout workout everything

18 Jan
Wait up..r u a boy or a girl? I'm sorry u didn't mention and your name is one of those special names tht has a meaning but is not gender specific here where I live ... if your a girl follow some of these serious women on here and take advantage of the pm option if need be to ask for help they'll knw what works and won't and I'm sure they would b glad to help you and are very encouraging
18 Jan
Thanks So Much! :D I'm a girl :)
Hw123_thumb
44 Posts
Jan 18, 2014 8:58pm
via Android
18 Jan
Jan 19, 2014 4:13am
via iOS

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51