Protein shakes?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 19, 2014 5:29pm
via iOS
Hi girls!!!
Ive been doing lots of research and found that protein shakes are very good for weight loss, and keeping you full for longer to reduce snacking. Also i didnt know that protein shakes are great after working out to help the muscles.
I was wondering if anyone could recommend me a nice tasting protein shake? Or any that have worked for you.

thanks in advance!
20 Jan
I mix fruit (frozen), almond milk and whey protein powder in a blender. You can also add veggies. I just made a mix berry one. It was delicious. It keeps me full and helps me get my fruit serving.
20 Jan
Look in ur pm box :)
22 Jan
I am doing Body by Vi. When I first did it I lost 10lbs in 2 weeks without working out! I fell off the wagon but I just started it again with working out!
25 Jan
Muscle milk has 18g of protein and contains no milk lactose free works great drink 2 or 3 one when you wake up cause body doesn't get protein when you wakeup your body eats your muscles for protein and take before workout and after you can skip one before workout but make sure you take after workout for the same reason as when you wakeup if body doesn't have protein it will get it from your muscles so the work you just did would be for nothing
28 Jan
Yes BodyByVi is the bomb! I lost 43 lbs in three months
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Jan 19, 2014 6:28pm

Mts whey gold standard chocolate or usn 100% whey chocolate 

Icon_missing_thumb
57 Posts
Jan 19, 2014 10:31pm
via iOS
I use whey vanilla protein and like it a lot but I heard that the Alpha Female stack by shredzarmy is really good. I mean just look at Paige Hathaway

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51