Beer bully?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 8:33pm
via Android

Any workout suggestions for getting rid of a beer belly? Or tips besides stop drinking:P my bad I ment beer belly stupid auto correct my bad

22 Jan
I'd like to know the same thing. Seeing my hubby brews beer
23 Jan
Aside from exercise my guess would be Diet? Isn't a beer belly mostly bloat? I'm not really sure.. I think proper diet is key to anything but I have seen some rather large beer bellies... hmmmm... sounds like a job for Google if a pro doesn't answer ya lol good question actually... my hubby needs to work on his lol
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 23, 2014 3:29am
via Android

That's what I need to work on too.

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Jan 23, 2014 11:55am
via Android

Beer belly, as far as I know, isn't really from beer, its just that many people who drink a lot of beer are a) consuming all those calories of beer and b) often don't do much else.  Add to that c) drunk snacks... and you've got unhealthy diet combined with little exercise.

There's something like 160 calories in each can of beer, and those are all empty calories. You can't easily cut those calories out of your diet elsewhere, since you need nutrition.

You can try totally revamping your diet, though. Eat clean, veggies, fruits, lean meats.  Cut way down on sugar and salt.
And you could start working your ass off at the gym, and get on the dance floor while you're out.

If you drink more often than you don't drink, well...its gonna catch up with you eventually, whether you're overweight or not. Good luck.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 23, 2014 12:03pm
via iOS
You have to be careful with this one... liquor has less calories.  You have to be careful about overdoing it and you would have to avoid certain mixers too (no rum+coke).

As someone else pointed out; it's all about calories. You have to burn as much or more than you are taking in.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jan 29, 2014 4:47am
via Android

Thank u everyone

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51