Tummy tuck??

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 24, 2014 7:19pm
via Android

I have had two kids by the age of 22 and my body never bounced back I have that lil extra skin thing goin on on my stomach would that go away with me working out or do I need to get surgery as in a tummy tuck?? Im contemplating on going to a plastic surgeon.....

24 Jan
You dont need to get plastic surgery.Try high intensity no rest work outs like T25 that use shorter amounts of time but keep the pace steady so you keep burning fat
24 Jan
Don t waste your money on surgery...better concentrate on a good workout and eating healthy...normal portions and more vegies...+ take the habit of drinking a tall glass of water before you eat...it helps diminish your appetite. This way you will fell better about yourself and gain selfesteem and a better health...the other way just costs alot, of cours it s instant results but if u havn t built a healthy and active way of life...what s the use.
24 Jan
Hey there.. try this out.. in the morning when u wake up take a glass of lukewarm water , add a tablespoon of honey to it and a teaspoon of lemon juice.. drink it .. this will burn your bottom portion of stored fat in the tummy and will keep you active throughout the day.. initialy you may not like the taste but i assure you this will help.. follow a workout routine with this and you will see results for yourself.. hope this helps.. and don't go for a surgery.. :-)
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 7:39pm
via iOS
Hate to be bearer of bad news, that skin sag will never go no matter how much you workout and eat like a champ! The underlaying muscles and tissue will get tighter but if genetically your skin has less elastin, like mine, the skin will never go back to that taut pretty pre-pregger form
24 Jan
Sorry...I should have added once you burn all the fat and have ripped up abs but still that sad little saggy pouch of skin may remain..that's what I'm talking about!
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 7:42pm
via iOS
24 Jan
Thanks!!! Im gonna do my 90 challenge and if I need a lil lift tuck that will later... im just so tired of the way my body looks I just want it back to normal the fastest way possible but I know thats not realistic.... but im gonna try my damn hardest ;) day one down!
24 Jun
I love my tummy tuck. One of the best things I've done to improve my confidence. Make sure to get a good doctor he will make or break the results. I also had a breast lift, love that too.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51