Happiness and confidence

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
130 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 8:19pm
via Android

So as it's Friday I had this thought, how when it comes to a guy I like I am incredibly un confident....
The reason for this is because I am reminded of how unconfident I was pre weight loss.
I used to feel so incredibly inadequate and unhappy.

Still have my moan days who doesn't, but I am happier than I ever was, yet un confident regarding a guy... I have no why but I am. :s

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jan 25, 2014 1:40am
via iOS
Yes it's easy to work on the body but matching the attitude with body is a whole other thing. I have my days when I don't feel so good about myself but then I remind myself how grateful I am with my loving family and a good friend. 

We're a constant work in progress. No one has the right to hurry our process!
25 Jan
Positivity and happiness is something we all want and crave. :)
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Jan 25, 2014 1:50am
via Android

Their are a lot of in shape nice looking women and men tht are very unconfident also... confidence has so many other factors included...but you hav a great attitude even on bad days.. your honest ..its not everybody put on a smile and b happy pretend day but its... I'm angry or bad mood or sick and exhausted but I'm pushing through....I thnk tht is so awesome!!!  I'm sure some great guy will notice it to... and you never knw their cud b some guy tht really likes u but he's unconfident himself

25 Jan
That is wonderfully said. Confidence is very much broken down in many factors and certain things can make you feel confident. Others can make you un confident. I supposed sometimes good things happen on their own accord. Sooner or later.
Image_thumb
130 Posts
Jan 25, 2014 12:46pm
via Android

Thanks girls. Had a small emotional dip of confidence of why I wasn't good enough for a guy.

But after a great nights sleep awesome exercise routine I realised if he don't want me his loss some other guys gain. :)

Have a super Saturday xxx

25 Jan
Had an even better boost only passing a simple compliment on a guy I used to like, he passed a compliment onto me. Now that is a small boost I needed... its been a super Saturday.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51