Pole Fitness Anyone??

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 31, 2014 8:39pm
via Android

Considering doing Pole Fitness I would love to challenge myself in an empowering way Does anyone else feel this way?

01 Feb
In pole dancing classes it ain't like what u see strip clubs its classy and actualy one of hardest work outs I have done, you have to have strong upper body, I have been twice
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Jan 31, 2014 8:53pm
via Android

I've always wanted to do this. And I love wearing heels. So working out and heels all in one? Sign me up! But I haven't found a class around my area. I think I'll look again. Great idea! (A lot of upper arm work though  haha)

31 Jan
Where do you live? I found a couple of spots that offer classes using Bing
Image_thumb
47 Posts
Feb 1, 2014 2:10am
via Android

I dont have any places near me that do it so I bought my own pole. I looove it!! Its so fun! And yea high heels + workout  how could you go wrong?

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Feb 1, 2014 2:23am
via Android

Get your stripper on!

01 Feb
Check groupon they have deals for it...its alot of fun and a really good workout I loved it :-)
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Feb 1, 2014 6:19am
via Android

Let me know I am all in for this.   Happy and excited!

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Feb 4, 2014 11:59am
via iOS
My boyfriend gave me a gift certificate for pole fitness classes for Christmas. I did my first class and it was great. It was a good (and different) workout too.....my arms were sore for days! Just a couple tips though: be prepared for some bruising. Don't put any lotion on on the day of your class. Don't workout in high heels. It's most important to get the basics down and perfect your form, and high heels will prevent that and lead to injury. Wait until you've really got the hang of it.

Image_thumb
73 Posts
Feb 4, 2014 4:50pm
via Android

I took pole dancing classes before!! It's awesome and fun! A great workout within itself :)

1117747_502413905_435997883_n_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 13, 2014 2:28am
via iOS
Yes me as well, especially because I have a boyfriend of 2 years and we live together so spicing things up is always in my interest!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51