Days like today make me wish...

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
130 Posts
Feb 1, 2014 4:50pm
via Android

I so wish I actually had a punchbag to take out all frustrations out! Fed up and angry with these lazy people around me.
Anyone else have one those days?

02 Feb
Oh man I think I have lost count how many times I have felt that way:P Usually how i feel at work though, not so much at home but yeah i hear ya lol.
02 Feb
Boy I was feeling it with my boss for the last few weeks. Oh well job over.
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Feb 1, 2014 5:56pm
via iOS
Yeah it's frustrating. It annoys me when some people complain about not losing weight and they don't work out more. It's like then get a move on then! Sigh...not much you can do. At the end of the day, your doing this for you and hey you did good!
Image_thumb
130 Posts
Feb 1, 2014 6:23pm
via Android

More referring to my dad and brother complaining about my cleaning is not good enough. Yet they don't clean up at all.
Grrr but I do agree with you, people need to buck up and work hard to lose weight. It don't drop off!

01 Feb
Hun I hear ya I'm get the same thing from my fience yet I'm the one who cleans, cooks and taKes care
01 Feb
Of our three boys. I feel ya just let it roll off!
01 Feb
Yeah. But they complain when I didn't work and bam I work and still not good enough!
01 Feb
I understand I had a few times I would clean everything up then go out of town for a few days and come back to a dirty house...it came down to me telling them that if they were not going to clean I was not either. Everyone finally got it when my room and the bathroom were the only clean rooms in the house.
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Feb 1, 2014 9:29pm
via Android

Or u cud go on strike! If ya thnk u can do better thn do it I'm gonna go do my own thing kinda deal let me knw whn dinners done guys...lol just a dumb thought tht popped in my head ...sorry

01 Feb
They would say fine, and look for a takeaway number lol
Icon_missing_thumb
216 Posts
Feb 1, 2014 11:09pm
via Android

Use them as punching bags.

01 Feb
Unfortunately that won't work, I'll get punched back! Lol
02 Feb
Yea but they'd get tired of it eventually

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51