Question for working mama's

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 2, 2014 1:43am
via iOS
How do busy mom's find time to workout with a toddler running around to take care of? I can't afford a sitter just to workout but it's complicated trying to work out with a little one climbing all over youFellow workout mamas!
02 Feb
I workout when my son sleeps.
02 Feb
At first it was hard for me to but now my son has his coloring time n nap or bed time thats when I do it occasionally color time gets interrupted for cuddle time but you can pause your work out and resume it later.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 2, 2014 2:50am
via Android

Ive only been doing my workouts from here for a week and a half ive been doing a high intensity one for 8 min twice a day because thats all the time I have before I have to get kids to school but I try to do my first in the am after I get my oldest son off to school about 7 sometimes if my 2 year old Is awake she trys to climb all over me but sometimes she does it too but its better if you can get it done before the kids are awake period as my 6th grader makes fun of me

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 2, 2014 3:02am
via Android

I try to do short workouts throughout the day.  Usually after I take my 6 year old to the bus stop but before my 3 year old wakes up. Then again when my 3 year old takes a nap and then at night when ALL the kids are in bed.

I have 3 kids and I also work from home, so I squeeze one in every chance I get.

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Feb 2, 2014 3:07am
via Android

I ain't no mamma but how bout creating a workout game so tht your kids are occupied as you workout...like momma monkey carrying your kid back and forth up and down stairs if u hav some or high intensity free tag ... I mean their is probably thousands of games u cud come up with tht wud b fun for them and exercise for you

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51