What should I do?

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Feb 4, 2014 5:45am
via Android

There was this guy i know and he called me fat right to my face!
I felt so hurt that i want to starve myself but i know thats bad for and i just feel like crying so much.
I could really use someones help and motivation please

04 Feb
Use that anger 4 motivation. U r a strong girl.hope thiz helpz
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Feb 4, 2014 6:43am
via Android

Well first thing tht comes to mind is you cud get rite back in his face and say well I can always lose weight but you will always be ugly!! But tht is not exactly the right thing to do now is it or u cud walk right up to him and sucker punch him right n th nose..no u mite get in trouble for tht and it wouldn't be right either..or u cud get even by finding he ex girl friends and together team up and make his life a living nightmare ..no tht definitely wouldn't b right.. tho it cud b fun.. but sure wouldn't be right ..... u cud use what he said as motivation to get in real good shape thts sounds like a winner thn go sucker punch him in th nose...jk dnt punch him in th nose :)

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Feb 4, 2014 2:35pm
via Android

Thanks your awesome

Icon_missing_thumb
75 Posts
Feb 4, 2014 3:26pm
via Android

I've been there. It's hard but things are never given to you. Fight for what you want. Its as simple as that. You get what you give. Not that he's right but make him wrong if you want to be seen differently.

Image_thumb
42 Posts
Feb 4, 2014 3:29pm
via Android

It has happened to me a couple of times by passer-by and relatives. At first it hurt a lot and then,  I became indifferent to it.  That was my biggest mistake,  I should have took it as motivation to work hard n get slim. Well, after sometime, I had enough and  thought let me curb the reason which is making people point fingers at me.
Now I have started exercising n I planned on doing some 30 day challenge to keep me going . When my relatives saw the challenges pinned on my wall,  they mocked me. And I have decided if for nothing else, just to wipe the smirk off their faces,  I suggest you do the same. Turn that hurt into motivation,  get fitter, stronger , so that no one can point fingers at you and call you names.

Image_thumb
201 Posts
Feb 4, 2014 7:24pm
via Android

Im really sorry you went through that.. Your on this app for a reason and that's too get healthy and lose weight. So do that, but not for that douche or anyone else except yourself! Best of luck.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 4, 2014 9:09pm
via Android

I'm so sorry someone was so hurtful to you. Always remember someone's behavior is a reflection of them, not you.

04 Feb
That is very true!!
Feb 4, 2014 9:16pm
via Android

Go thank him. He'll be the reason you'll be in your fittest form.

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Feb 4, 2014 9:28pm
via Android

He's ugly on the inside. And that lasts forever. You can change your views of yourself and your image. He can't change. You have the upperhand.

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Feb 4, 2014 10:27pm

I dont have any advice, just want to let you know your not the only one :) when I was in school someone told me I am very ugly and I still feel ugly, I have never gotten over it and because f that stupid boy my self confidence is non existant. :(

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51