Long term relationships

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
55 Posts
Feb 10, 2014 2:16pm
via iOS
Hey. I've been with my girlfriend for 3 years now, and I want to spice things up.
We are both nerdy. I can't get her gifts, because she always feels obligated to get me one too. She just bought me a part of the voyager spacecraft that didn't get to go to space. So I can't get her gifts because hers are always better.
So what can I do? I started working out a couple months ago and she likes that, but I feel like I could get too big and crush her.
I tried spicing things up by talking with a British accent, but that was too much work. Any ideas?
10 Feb
Working out won't make you too big as long as you do it to maintain a certain weight or muscle mass. Just don't go overboard. As for the spicing things up, what my boyfriend and I have done in the past is try something new and random. Sometimes we have random tickle fights, or go driving for no reason. I'm going to be taking him skating soon since he has never been. I'm in a similar situation with gifts, which is why we have decided now to go out to do things rather than buy gifts. Hope that helps!
12 Feb
It does!
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Feb 10, 2014 3:22pm
via Android

Lolol to big and crush her?

Thats a new one hehe

12 Feb
Yeah I used to not have enough strength to squeeze her very hard. But now I do and I'm scared of my new abilities

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51