Lose weight

5 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 12, 2014 12:51am
via Android

Hay y'all I'm trying to lose weight and it hard I need some tips please.

13 Feb
What works best for me is by calorie counting, so you don't over eat and make sure to drink enough water a day (8 glasses) also green tea boost metabolism so try drinking a cup in the morning and a cup at night so your body burns more calories even while you sleep, also eating foods like lean meats avocado apples whole grains and other foods with high metabolic rates burn fats faster hope this helps
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 12, 2014 8:23pm
via Android

Keep up the good work

Image_thumb
92 Posts
Apr 9, 2014 3:11pm
via iOS
Keep at it and each month reevaluate ur work out.  Because as u lose weight u need to intensify ur work out to compensate for the weight loss. ( if ur arm weighs 5 pounds and u use a 5 pound weight you are lifting 10 pounds then u lose weight and now ur arm only weighs 2 pounds with that same 5 pound weight you are now only lifting 7 pounds)
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Apr 10, 2014 10:07pm
via iOS
Green thee , green thee and more green thee!  It helps you lose 3lb by doing nothing 
Image_thumb
115 Posts
Apr 11, 2014 4:08am
via Android

I do fast, and it works. The key is to control calories intake. However, it is quite hard without discipline, thus, I time at least 12 hours between dinner and breakfast. But you can drink plain water in between. Keep in mind to consume enough nutrition when you 'break from fasting'.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51