Needing advice for a relationship and what to do

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Feb 18, 2014 7:13am
via iOS
Needing help with my relationship so thought I should ask a women or girl who might be able to help me out
18 Feb
What's going on?
18 Feb
How can I stop this morons feed from showing up on my wall??
18 Feb
Well we haven't even been dating a week and it was great at first but now I feel like she's keeping secrets and half the time ah wont answer her phone and I feel like I have to start every conversation we haven't otherwise we don't talk and I'm so stressed already I mean should I try to go longer or is it even worth it :(
18 Feb
How long have you known each other? Just the last week or longer?
18 Feb
Two maybe three months
Image_thumb
185 Posts
Feb 18, 2014 7:30am
via iOS
Well it depends what you need help with :)
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Feb 18, 2014 7:31am
via iOS
My comments explain lol
18 Feb
Yeah indeed I only just saw em aha gimme a tick.
18 Feb
Okay well there's a few things.. It's difficult not knowing you both.. But I'll try. You could try talking to her friends (yeah it's hard and friends can be so confusing to talk to) but try just askin if there's anything you can do, if you have done anything, or even if she's okay and there's nothing going on that she doesn't want to tell you, that's causing her to distance herself from you. Also, you can try giving her a little space (I know it's hard when all you wanna do is talk to them) but if you just...
Image_thumb
185 Posts
Feb 18, 2014 7:39am
via iOS
It cut off like 3/4 of my answer :/
Image_thumb
130 Posts
Feb 18, 2014 9:32am
via Android

Your in the very early stage of a relationship and she probably doesn't want to put you off, so she is keeping her cards close to her chest. Just see how it goes. Some females (me included) find it hard to open up to a guy straight away because of the men before. So don't worry, just be you and be there but back off. If she wants you, I am sure she will get you.
Hope it sounds alright.

Image_thumb
55 Posts
Feb 19, 2014 2:40pm
via iOS
Don't smother her! Give her space. Try calling every other day, or twice a week. She will fill in the gaps
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Mar 5, 2014 11:47am
via Android

Was in the same position like ya pal... When I didn't talk she was d one to start conversatn but what I ended up is in being in FRIENDZONE just because she luvd sm1 else so... In ur casr I suggest that keep a good convrsatn with her u will b d one to strt the convo for a month then quit talkn to her one day I guess it will take about 2 weeks then for her to make an approach to u gl dude

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Mar 7, 2014 7:33am
via iOS
First don't play games. Second a lot of girls are very cautious with guys. Don't push too hard because it will most likely scare her away. Back of a little and don't smother her. Especially in the early parts of a relationship, it's really hard to tell how a persons feeling so be open and honest but not in a confrontational way and definetly do not make her feel like she HAS to pour out her heart and soul right there. A little paitence and understanding goes a long way.
Icon_missing_thumb
38 Posts
Mar 7, 2014 5:26pm
via Android

Be a gentleman, Have respect and talk to her! Three things that is key in any relationship!!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51