Squatting results ???

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 19, 2014 1:20am
via iOS
I have been squatting for a month or so and haven't seen any results!!Does anyone know how long until u see results? Any tips? Thanks
19 Feb
I like u
19 Feb
I mean your picture is cut.
19 Feb
Thank you
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 19, 2014 1:24am
via iOS
Hey, if you do cardio and eat right results should start to show in a few months, maybe even sooner. However, it all depends on your body type, the intensity and variation of your workout.
I started to see results in about 2 months. 
Hope I helped. 
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Feb 19, 2014 7:00am
via Android

Impossible to say. When just bodyweight squatting it could very well be there wont be much changes at all.

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 19, 2014 7:32am
via Android

Weighted squats. You could do 50 squats everyday and not see any results if you aren't really working your muscles 

Image_thumb
397 Posts
Feb 19, 2014 7:13pm
via iOS
Smh im a guy and seeing to much results like im slim yet a big butt
19 Feb
Lol if only that was my issue
19 Feb
:p your get their , just keep on squatting and making sure you go deep
19 Feb
Image_thumb
72 Posts
Feb 19, 2014 8:11pm
via iOS
I love to squat. You can see my results. But do you do them with weight? Do heavy weights? Squat low. Make sure you have good form.  Lunges are good too :)
19 Feb
Do you have a center amount of weight you should use?
15 Apr
I'm squatting at 125 x 6
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Apr 15, 2014 4:58pm
via iOS
Well i already have a full and round butt kf myself but i saw amazing results on google frol squatti,g before after pictures, but now i've been squatti,g for a week and i lost ass fat! So i'm thinking bout quitting the squatting
But on the other side my butt is so lch more toned and lifted 

The only weird thing i found out is that i'll have to do side linges or something to add with it becouse my ass is muscular but not on the side nwo and it looks just really really weird!!!!

Other than that i always think j do my squats wrong haha, i'm not sure of it

But it helps really fast to tone up
Image_thumb
33 Posts
Apr 15, 2014 10:11pm
via iOS
Ok! Yur not going to loose your ass by squatting !! N to improve your butt you don't just squat you do many other exercises like on the leg press as example .. Yur bum is made up of three major muscles n if yu don't work them all out then one group will get smaller.. So do some research n then make yur mind up my ass has improved n I'm getting into scalpting ..I've got rounder n it's lifted all from good ol squats n weighted leg press :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51