Reasons for working out??

29 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 2, 2014 2:23am
via Android

I know alot of people want to lose weight or tone up or get huuuge muscle but are there any other reasons you guys work out???
My main reason for working out is to fight depression and give myself something else to focus on after a life changing event a few years ago!! It helps me stay positive.

02 Mar
I work out because it gives me something else to focus on and it provides me with some me time!
02 Mar
I want to be healthy and because working out make me feel more confident
03 Mar
Natalie I have the same reason.
03 Mar
That's good me too feel better of my self and body
03 Mar
Sue, I hope you get everything you want out of staying fit. Xoxo
Icon_missing_thumb
11 Posts
Mar 2, 2014 6:59am
via Android

Look better naked lol

02 Mar
I do because my ex called me fat
03 Mar
Natasha!!!! Hes an ass!!! Im glad hes your ex. Now you can find a man who says your beautiful no matter what your body shape and is proud of you for your healthy choices!
03 Mar
Same lol!
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Mar 2, 2014 12:03pm
via Android

It makes u look good...gives u confidence amd fight the daily stresses

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 2, 2014 12:07pm
via Android

It feels good, you look better, feel stronger... I get nervous if I don't...

03 Mar
Yuh I get really self conscious. One day of working out can make me feel like a million $$... one day of binging and being lazy can make me feel the opposite
1116689_100006431447963_837784932_n_thumb
42 Posts
Mar 3, 2014 4:13am
via Android

(I'm fighting major depression.I want to say "I did it. You said I couldn't do it." I grew my hair to below my shoulder blades, pierced my ear was engaged to a beautiful young woman 21 years younger than me. Everything I was told I couldn't do. Now I'm going to get rid of the baby bump and prove I am worth it. I can do it. And I'll prove it.(a man shouldn't have a baby bump. Lol

03 Mar
Yay for you!!!!! Its okay... my dad has looked like hes 9 months pregnant since I was born.. at least you want to do something about it!!! Congrats on the hot wifey too! ;)
03 Mar
I no longer have a hot wifey. I didn't need the constant put downs and the I can't. It took awhile but I'm finding out I CAN:-)
Image_thumb
110 Posts
Mar 3, 2014 5:06am
via Android

I needed a change or call it a mid life crisis. Used to be in shape when I was in the army and wanted that back. My wife was diagnosed with lymphoma a few years ago, is cancer free now. Made us more health conscious. Several reasons I guess :)

03 Mar
Sorry, didn't realize this was in the women's locker room - my bad.
03 Mar
Thats okay!!! Guys are welcome to input!!! So glad to hear about your wife!! But if all that is over now then all you guys have to look forward to is a happy and healthy life together! Yay!
Image_thumb
100 Posts
Mar 3, 2014 6:21am
via Android

Good health....nice shape....

Image_thumb
151 Posts
Mar 3, 2014 2:36pm
via iOS
To get all sexified lol
Image_thumb
37 Posts
Mar 3, 2014 4:39pm
via Android

I like to workout to be able to do my job better and feel better about myself, I'm a landscaper

Image_thumb
143 Posts
Mar 3, 2014 9:17pm
via Android

Further my mma career so I m starting young and to make me feel good and the girls in my school like a muscular man (lucky for me)

03 Mar
Haha great motivation!! ;)
03 Mar
Hi I love to do exercises its fun why don't you try down load the app on the app store
03 Mar
03 Mar
Which app kalissa??
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 3, 2014 9:41pm
via iOS
People being rude  ahh help me 
Lol   So sickness.      Wow  isn't this fun
03 Mar
Haaaaaaa thanks
03 Mar
Nevermind. ....it's thier fault not yours. ....
03 Mar
Your soo kind
03 Mar
I've got to go to bed no night
03 Mar
Whos rude??
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Mar 6, 2014 2:26am
via Android

To be the best athlete and carry my family name a long way.

Image_thumb
397 Posts
Mar 6, 2014 4:26am
via iOS
To dunk on blake griffen one day
Image_thumb
71 Posts
Mar 6, 2014 5:27am
via Android

an example to my boyz to keep active

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Mar 6, 2014 6:03am
via Android

Grew up with fitness, to be healthy, and as a martial artist kick my master a** and reach master level one day лучший в мире!!!

Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 6, 2014 6:24am
via Android

I do to lead a healthy life than to suffer from any type of illness. To be fit and strong as its the new definition of sexy. To get compliments that boost my confidence and keeps me self motivated each day. So I want to enjoy all the positive fruits out of it and never quit.. :) :)

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 3, 2014 1:02am
via Android

I feel the reason why I want to work out is because exactly what you said ... Depression. I'm the heaviest I ever been which is 140. I don't keep a scale anymore in my house I go by how my clothes fit ... I would love a motivational partner though

09 Apr
Well if we have the same reasons for working out id love to help keep you motivated etc. xo
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Apr 8, 2014 10:56pm
via iOS
My reasons are to feel more confident and raise my self esteem. This is connected to my depression and anxiety as well and the working out definitely helps alleviate a lot of it! 
Image_thumb
87 Posts
Apr 9, 2014 12:12am
via Android

My reasons are to feel better have better health not for me bit for my daughter i want to be a great role model and be around in her life. She is my world and i don't want to miss a second of it because i didn't take care of my health!

Image_thumb
51 Posts
Apr 9, 2014 2:04am
via Android

I like after working out how my legs feel and my butt and my back and abs when I flex them..I try to walk on my lunch break over ruff terrain to work on feeling grounded.. its all good and all totally free..what's not to like

Icon_missing_thumb
12 Posts
Apr 9, 2014 2:17am
via Android

Working out makes me better at everything else in life...

Image_thumb
68 Posts
Apr 10, 2014 9:46pm
via iOS
1) you'll feel so much happier
2) fitness me-time!
3) you can add easy exercises to youre life and look so much better
And it doesn't mean it has to be boring, it can be so much fun

Good luck :)
10 Apr
Hah thnx. Mainly just asking everyone elses reasons to work out. :P I know mine :D
Image_thumb
155 Posts
Apr 16, 2014 4:08pm
via Android

Feel good n look good...

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Apr 16, 2014 5:25pm
via Android

To lose weight, and get my mind off stressful situations

1115563_1313770750_1678386413_n_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 16, 2014 7:04pm
via Android

Regain lost muscle mass after 185 lb weight loss. Combat depression/anxiety. Improve fibromyalgia symptoms.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51