I think he wants to break up whit me

4 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Mar 5, 2014 8:03pm
via Android

I think that my boyfriend wants to break up whit me!
We've been dating for 4/5 months, and we know each other for a year.
At the beggining he was super sweet whit me, but know we almost don't talk, only when i start the conversation.
He made feel so confused about if he loved me or not and I almost broke up whit him last week because I couldn't hold it anymore!
I love him but it looks like he doesn't love me anymore and I don't wanna be in a relashionship like that, thats why I almost broke up whit him... HELP PLS

05 Mar
I know you don't know me but sometimes when relationships get like that y'all might just need some time without each other and of its meant to be it will work itself back out...but don't push it just show it to happen
42 Posts
Mar 5, 2014 9:32pm
via Android

I'm truly sorry for you. I was engaged for over one year, then she one day said "this isn't working (or something like that) I wanted to know why she said she didn't want to talk about it." It's been 6 moths since then. It has been getting easier however it's tough. You'll be ok if he breaks up with you. Stay strong.

130 Posts
Mar 5, 2014 9:37pm
via Android

Breaks up are tough, but sometimes nessecary. I broke up with my last boyfriend over two years ago. I was massively unhappy but I had to. He became horrible and that's why I don't trust any guy.
You love him but the harsh reality is, this is making you unhappy. No one should be unhappy. We all deserve to smile. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

05 Mar
Princess I'm a man and I'm sorry some jerk treated you so poorly that you are not able to trust another man. I have to believe all men aren't jerks. I don't have any advice for women or men except the day a person stops trying in a relationship is the day the relationship starts to die
05 Mar
Kevin he was a jerk, I don't believe all men are alike but I can never trust one again. Better to be single and not hurt and with someone and break your trust.
05 Mar
It's just a lesson I learnt the hard way!
14 Posts
Mar 7, 2014 7:27am
via iOS
My boyfriend and I went through something similar. Only more complicated because we live together. He started pulling away, not seeming interested, even ignoring me. If pick fights just to get his attention. Obviously NOT the way to go. We got in a huge fight and I left. Went to my moms 2 hours away for a few days. All it took was that time apart for us to realize how badly we wanted to be together. I came back in less then a week and we've been better then ever. It's been almost a year now. Sometimes a little space is enough to show you how much you really care about someone. Or how much better off you could be without them. I'd recommend a little break. A few days. Then see how both of y'all feel. If you really belong together you'll figure it out quickly and if not, then you can move on and find someone that will make you happy.
12 Mar
Not the end of the world.....fuck it.....lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51