Sports bra

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 27, 2014 4:43pm
via Android

What is the best sports bra? I've tried a few and can't seem to get it right. I am a 34C. I am hoping to find something that helps keep me dry plus good support. Sweaty breasts are very uncomfortable!! Any suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks in advance! :-)

27 Mar
Hey where are you from?
27 Mar
Montana
04 Jul
Nike pros or adidas are just fine too :)
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 18, 2014 3:48am
via iOS
Title9 is a company that has amazing exercise bras based in the Bay Area and also lululemon
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 26, 2014 1:38pm
via Android

I get all of my sport bras from Victoria's Secret. With the right deals, coupons, and savings, you don't have to pay full price, ever. They have ones in small, mediem, large and ones in actual bra sizes. I hope this helps!

Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jul 4, 2014 7:10am
via Android

Omg, i have double D's and have to wear 3 or 4... I hate it

04 Jul
08 Jul
I did that when I was playing soccer . I had a t shirt bra to cover the front and a sports bra to hold the sides. I also had a tank top that had like a built in bra type something .
08 Jul
Is it possible that your breasts can get smaller. I am a 32DD and only like 5ft tall. 120lbs. It's too much to carry. Especially with a not good bra. I was thinking about getting that underarmour but it's like 50$
09 Jul
I have the same size and I just use xl maximum support and it works really good for sports
Image_thumb
140 Posts
Jul 4, 2014 8:29am
via Android

I got one from lole it keeps me dryer than most bras and gives great support. Kind of a splurge but i'm 36dd and tried on a lot of sports bras at walmart and other stores that were way too small and not very supportive at all. My back has been feeling better while I workout and after workouts wearing it.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 5, 2014 5:04am
via Android

What type/brand of sports bra is highly dependent on your sport(s). I am the same size. Recently purchased a Wacoal  sports bra that stays drier than others I've tried. Alas it is not a good bet for high impact sports. Not sure what the model is, the tag doesn't say. Looks like a regular underwire bra.

I have a Moving Comfort that looks like a regular underwire bra that offers better support but stays a little wetter than the Wacoal. Also, the band that fits around your ribcage tends to give out after about a year.

The Ennel bra is the gold standard of support, but stays pretty wet. Stopping by the grocery store after the gym would be a miserable experience.

Someone else mentioned Title Nine. They have a good selection and rate the support. They have an alternative to the Ennel bra that is rated five barbells. I have no experience with that particular bra, but plan to make it my next purchase.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51