Mother & motivation

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 3, 2014 12:32am
via Android

I am 27 & a mom of two. I stay home with my 4 year n my 8 year old goes to school. I'm just looking for some motivation from other mothers starting from food (major picky eater, my four year old ) workout routines & motivation tips. I would love to chat ! Thank you. **Nicole

21 Aug
Cassey Ho from Blogilates has healthy recipes you can down load the ap. You can start with fruits as snacks everyday and drink more water instead of sugary drinks.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 3, 2014 7:35pm
via Android

I have a 3 year old boy and a 4 month old girl. My son is picky, doesn't like green vegetables so I sneak them in his food with other things so he doesn't notice, like cheese. And I get a workout as soon as my love gets home while he watches the kids.

03 Apr
Oh and for motivation I buy a few items of clothing a little smaller. :)
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 3, 2014 7:44pm
via Android

Lol. That is a cute idea with the clothes. My 4 year old pays so much attention to detail that I have tried the 'sneaking' food in but Lol she finds it. I have given up and got to the point of making her own seperate dinners. ((Frustrating))

03 Apr
Yeah I've made separate dinners for him, but he's 3 now and I tell him if he doesn't eat what's made he won't get anything else. At least now he can tell me what meals he actually likes, so I can stick to those basics and adjust it just a little.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 21, 2014 3:37am
via Android

I am 31 with 4 kids ranging in ages from 13 to 1. What I do that works is after I get the older two off to school I take the babies to a park/ nature trail. They get pushed in the double stroller for 3 miles and then play at the park for about 30 minutes. They when we get home they pass out from all the excitement and then I will do whatever workout I feel up to that day. As for your picky eater I had a huge Ahhh moment with Adam and Eve fruitables. They are awesome and the kids think they are just juice.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51