How to tone stretched skin from having kids!

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 22, 2014 2:41pm
via Android

I had my second child 7 weeks ago. I want to lose the extra weight and I don't think it will be hard but I'm scared of the hanging skin afterwards. Any tricks or advice people? I know I can't be alone in this.

22 Apr
Moringa oil!
28 Sep
I know this has nothing to do with your post but you have a nice family
08 Oct
slow weight loss. With my first baby i lost the weight in 3 months and ended up all saggy it was so friking gross but this second time i took my time and my skin is going with me I'm not sagging it's pretty awesome plus i read with weights and tons of water so yea I'm basically doing everything i read and i rub a lot of lotion on my tummy to help it hydrate and well my grandmother told me to put how aloe vera on me and wrap it ... i tried that as well but ended...
384065_106034442846421_245264834_n_thumb
20 Posts
Apr 22, 2014 5:53pm

I had to lose a lot of weight a few years ago. The secret is avoiding rapid weight loss. Take is slow and steady. Also,use a good skin regimen to avoid costly Thermage treatments. The following is the skin regimen I used during my weight loss and I still use it religiously. 

Evening - Wash with Koji San soap and moisturize with Jergens Skin Firming lotion. I added 2 oz. of 88% lactic acid to the bottle of lotion. This really helps keeping your skin toned. 

Morning - Shower making sure to remove all the lotion. You can use the Koji San soap, but it can be very drying if you are using it twice a day. Another option would be using Dudu Osun Black Soap which is very nourishing. Remeber to always use sunscreen before leaving the house.

Every 2 weeks I use a Dermaroller, (costs about 12$ off of Amazon). I follow it with Pure Hyaluronic acid. This will plump the skin to prevent sagging. 

If you have any stretch marks 20% Salicylic acid once or twice a week will remove them if treated early. 

This may seem very time consuming, but it only adds about 10 minutes to my daily skin care routine. My bi-weeklly treatments take about 15-20 minutes. The cost is very minimal I average 50$ every 3 months for purchasing all the above items. 

Sorry for the long post and hope this will help :)

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Apr 22, 2014 6:07pm
via Android

I'm using this thing called Palmers Cocoa Butter for stretch marks I've gotten since I started lifting weights....I guess non blacks can use it :P

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 22, 2014 6:09pm
via Android

Haha I used that during my pregnancies and after my first but I didn't see any results :/

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 22, 2014 6:10pm
via Android

Thank you. Seems like a lot lol

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 28, 2015 6:47am

Skin Whitening Pills India Dr. James Glutathione Product:- So if you really want to have a Bright as well as Glowing Skin Regarding Winter Skin Care Tips for Dry Skin Home Remedies without any Harmful OR Dangerous Side Effects on your Skin, then just Starting to Use this Product. This is not any Herbal Or Natural Product, its a Trustworthy Medical Skin Care Product.

I Using this Product from Last 40 Days as 2 Pills Per Day and it Starts to Show its Result on Skin that my Skin now Make Oil Free & Glowing more than before, which i could not Expect anytime. So i can just Suggest to all of you that you should also Try it Once in your Life as your Skin Care Solution. Otherwise its your Personal Life and your Own Decision Guys

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51