Easiest way to lose cellulite? ?

9 posts | Original | Recent

May 2, 2014 4:31am
via Android

I want to wear shorts but I have a bit of cellulite, , any easy or quick work outs to get rid of it

02 May
Iv heard u can't but can smooth it out. Even some vry small girls have it. They have creams out to help but u gotta use continuously or it comes back. Its just a cover up
24 Jun
All women have cellulite, and when i say all i mean ALL! Cellulite is WOMAN!so dont let that stop U wearing shorts. If U dont believe me, go to the beach and look at all the women around U... The sun usually reveals all imperfections :)
May 2, 2014 10:04am
via Android

I never use to have cellulite until I gain a bit of weight  from  having my kids

Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 2, 2014 12:49pm
via iOS
You can do something called "body brushing" get a very soft bristled brush like the shower brushes and start at the bottom of your feet with small circules then move to the top of your foot then up to your calf and thigh then do your other leg and do the same thing on your arms start with your palms then the top and move up always brush up! Then you can do your belly after your arms, you should do it twice a week andmoisturize after....it makes your skin look better but there's no cure :(
Image_thumb
117 Posts
May 3, 2014 5:14am
via Android

I have butt and thigh cellulite that I got rid of through squats and generally anything focused on glutes or thighs... Also exfoliating thighs and glutes daily .... After 6 months I'm happy at my bikini look but by June or July it will be amazing looking :)

18 Jul
Agreed, that's how I lost mine.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 24, 2014 3:34pm
via Android

The best way to get rid of them is to drink lots of water, eat foods loaded with fiber since fiber helps push toxins out of the body, and lift weights. Do squats, lunges, deadlifts with weights, and also HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training ) to burn fat and build muscle because cellulite is nothing more than fatty deposits on the body. Most women suffer from cellulite! I've been doing this and mine have gone away!

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 24, 2014 3:39pm
via Android

I actually know of this stuff that I sell called celluloss. It's actually pretty good and helped me a ton.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 18, 2014 3:13am
via Android

Truth be told.... Even skinny women get cellulite.  I have it on my stomach, the back of my legs and my butt.  It hit me when I turned 32. Tanning makes it worse. You get it because our fat cells are closer to the top of our epidermis... I believe. Something like that.  I googled it a couple years ago.  No one is perfect. Best thing to do... And my advice... Work out and eat healthy. Good luck sweetie. 

Jul 18, 2014 5:46am
via Android

massage the cellulite area with coffee residue.. trust me it helps !!! Good luck!

Jul 18, 2014 5:48am
via Android

Also you can massage with Aloe Vera plant gel ..

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51