im just so upset with myself

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
41 Posts
May 11, 2014 10:23pm
via iOS
I am just so upset with myself and now feel like ive gained everything back on my period! (i know it is water weight but still) I started at 136-138lbs and i went gluten free and now im out of my weightloss plateau ive lost 2lbs this week, i am now 126-127lbs. I ate a whole wheat bagel today because i was at a Mother's Day thing with my family and i was starving. Last night i had some thai food and a piece of peanutbutter-dark chocolate. I just feel like my body hasn't changed at all. Ive been falling in and out of an eating disorder and i just basically hate my body. i am a dancer so its really hard for me having other girls who are twigs and i am a bit bigger. and guys i know seem to like skinnier girls...im just so frustrated. my friends think im crazy for wanting to loose 10-15lbs more. what do you guys think
11 May
That's awesome!! You lost 10! Most people have a pretty difficult time gaining. It sounds like your just focusing on the weight and not on how you look and feel. Thickness is gorgeous just tone the rest up, trust you don't have to lose a thing. Work on your lower body cuz squats is where it's at!!!
11 May
I think if you are doing this for some guy its not right you should do this for you not someone else
11 May
yeah...a while back i was at a dance....there was a guy i really liked and he used to like me until i gained weight....he didnt want to dance with me and i knew it was my weight...girls in my dance company (ballet) they wouldnt talk to me...when they did they criticized me and told me to stop eating...honestly i loved my body back then...now i just end up hating myself
11 May
Sounds like its their fault not your a friend is someone who builds you up not down
12 May
Focus on your positives.
Image_thumb
41 Posts
May 11, 2014 10:25pm
via iOS
*ive lost 10-11lbs (about 2 a month at first but now idk what to do)
Image_thumb
93 Posts
May 12, 2014 12:11am
via Android

Hey girl don't beat urself over it. We all flucuate from time to time..sometimes over indulgence..but hey it happens! I understand ur a dancer so there is pressure to look a certain way but if u like the way ur body looks no one elses opinions should matter u cant please everyone. As someone else said curves are gorgeous! embrace them!! stay strong

Image_thumb
11 Posts
May 12, 2014 3:37pm
via Android

Rebekah, u dont have to lose more weight. Youre beautiful!
Im a dancer as well and i know how hard it could be.
There will always be someone who's skinnier than you but thats okay. to be Skinny doesnt mean to be beautiful.
An eating disorder is a really bad thing..
Dont care about those silly girls who talk about you like that!
Probably they just arent content with themselves and know that you r prettier than them.
You should learn to accept yourself the way u are.
Dont care about what the others say.
Just remember that ur a beautiful woman and dont need tovlose more weight ;)

Icon_missing_thumb
55 Posts
May 12, 2014 7:40pm
via iOS
Just hold it right there!
Guys like skinnier girls?
Please do not apply the opinion of a sample of guys on the entire population!
What according to you is skinny? Girls that look like sticks? (no offense to girls to aspire to be sticks and hence diet like a mad person)
I just went through your photos (no, I'm not a stalker :P) and I have to say you're perfectly fine! 
I don't care if you weigh 100 or 200, you look nice.
I don't get why people obsess over how much they weigh. As long as you look good, that's all that counts.
Image_thumb
41 Posts
May 12, 2014 8:59pm
via iOS
thank you so much that makes me feel 1000x better
Image_thumb
86 Posts
May 22, 2014 2:00pm
via Android

Relax and take it easy. It happens... also gluten free diet won't give u any benefit. Gluten is a protein not a toxin. As a matter of fact a gluten free diet will affect you... altough gluten is no esencial for your body the grains that contain gluten are. They are and should be greatest part of your diet. The secret to lose weight is as simple as eat less calories than what you burn. Use one of the many calorie tracking apps. Good luck.

Image_thumb
19 Posts
May 22, 2014 2:04pm
via Android

The mind is your battleground.  It’s the place where the greatest conflict resides.  It’s where half of the things you thought were going to happen, never did happen.  But if you allow those thoughts to dwell in your mind, they will succeed in robbing you of peace, joy, and ultimately your life.  You will think yourself into a nervous breakdown, into depression, and into defeat.  I know because I’ve been there.

Image_thumb
41 Posts
May 22, 2014 2:13pm
via iOS
ive actually lost like 4lbs from it (i have a sensitivity to it) and i am ocd sooo ive obsessed over the app and it makes me sick
22 May
Rebekah...No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51