Can a skinny girl get a butt?

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jun 11, 2014 7:35pm
via iOS
I was wondering if and how a naturally skinny girl can get a butt. I'm tired of all my jeans sagging in my butt area.
11 Jun
Build up the muscle try glute workouts. Thats about all you can hope for.
11 Jun
Squats, lunges, donkey kicks, glute kickbacks. There are several glute workouts. Don't be afraid to use weights. They are a girl's best friend!
11 Jun
I do a workout for my glutes its built mine and I'm a skinny white girl check my profile for glutes
11 Jun
*booty builder massacre. Its given me a noticeable lift
12 Jun
what kind of butt?
Image_thumb
214 Posts
Jun 11, 2014 9:38pm
via Android

Same boat hun! I recently installed this app since a normal gym isn't fitting in the picture for me! Search "butt" haha that's what I did then attempted to do the exercises

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jun 11, 2014 9:51pm
via iOS
Yeah, thanks. I got an app called "Butt workouts" or something like that. 
11 Jun
Hope that works for you. Those apps did nothing for me then I got this app and its amazing(:
11 Jun
Amber, what is your's called?
11 Jun
I just meant the app we are on now. The apps for workouts and such that aren't on this specific app never worked for me. They had limited workouts etc to do.
Image_thumb
37 Posts
Jun 12, 2014 6:32pm
via iOS
Squat
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jun 12, 2014 6:55pm
via Android

Uhh lol srry but I think its very hard...

12 Jun
Not if you're dedicated to it and eat right.
12 Jun
Hh ! Lol if she did she will be fatter ....she only wants a butt!
12 Jun
You aren't helping. She isn't going to get fat if she's already skinny. She might have a high metabolism. Eating right and working out won't make you fat...
12 Jun
Ah lol understand me ...I heard a doctor saying that eating or even being fat is not necessary to make u have a butt ..my frien is verrry fat but doesn't have a butt!! Sounds weird but this is the truth lol ..got it?and am verryy skinny but I have a butt...this is cuz I didnot work on it when I was fatter...!
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jun 19, 2014 5:38am
via iOS
Yes you can get a butt 

Just follow these rules: 
Eat healthy protein eg: lean meat, chicken, milk etc. this is because protein has essential amino acids that aid in growing anything in your case your butt- 

Exercise 3-5 times a week- in the days you choose to exercise go jogging/ running preferably in the morning  - this immediately gives your legs and but a work out as its continuously moving. Then afternoon you could do cardio work out - search for one using this app. Then in the evening focus on you butt flutes and legs- squats, lunges, burpes, etc. 

Tip: you should sit down most of the time to as it transits the fat in your but to your hips sand doesn't sag down. 

Hope this helps

Written from a skinny lady with a butt. 
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 13, 2016 1:10pm
Hiii I'm new to this forum
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 13, 2016 1:11pm
I too have same goal. Getting big butt. I have very small butt. I will like to interactive text with all you people's

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51