Motivation or challange?

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jun 25, 2014 12:40am
via Android

i need a challange to wake up to and motivation to sleep on. Anyone wonta snapchat or kik to be my weight loss buddie? Im slim, but im not the size i wonta be. If this is you to, comment your kik or snapchat so we can be buddies!!!!!!

25 Jun
Hey there, I'm kinda doin the same, want to keep my weight up but cut my body fat
25 Jun
There's allot!! You'll find them in forums:-)
26 Jun
Are you still looking? I prefer a female workout buddy because you know they aren't just being unprofessional
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jun 25, 2014 12:55am
via Android

My weight needs to be cut a little. do u have a kik or snapchat? Maby we can be belly buddies hahaha.

25 Jun
Im up for it just have to redownload the snapchat app. Ill let you know when i do.
25 Jun
Got snapchat
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jun 25, 2014 1:11am
via Android

Ok. Thanks

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jun 25, 2014 1:34am
via Android

ok what is it? ill snap u in the morning after my workout.

25 Jun
Sounds good, dmengland
25 Jun
Same. Its so hard to find a routine that helps you lose some fat but not your shape
25 Jun
My snapchat is cleodakat
25 Jun
I got my my snapchat going! Its jocute1307
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jun 26, 2014 2:18am
via Android

Hey I actually know a lot of challenges that you could do my kik is D_Rocha117 if you need any more

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jun 26, 2014 4:39am
via Android

I already wrote this on another topic but I'm giving you this motivation speech. Here is some more motivation. Okay so I know when you start working out its gonna be hard. When your first working out your gonna be tired and soar, but don't let pain stop you from achieving your goals. no pain no gain right? When you keep working at somthing you are gonna start becoming better,faster ,stronger (in the words of kanye lol). So when you are working out and you stop working hard think about this is this gonna benefit you in the future? And the answer is yes and I bet you would feel better about yourself in the future. You see people always said I will never be a good athlete I proved them wrong by running and lifting weights. Afterwards I had the most sacs in football, lifted the most weight in powerlifting and got first in track. FYI I became MVP.My point is that you can always achieve your goals. With a little will power and motivation you will be able to acomplish anything. This is some motivation you can sleep on.

Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jun 26, 2014 6:18pm
via Android

Check the workout I posted for a crossfit hybrid workout that is terribly hard to complete

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jun 26, 2014 6:38pm
via Android

thank you so much! That really got me pumped!!! Hahaha. I will remembr that!

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jun 27, 2014 2:40am
via Android

madison, im still kinda lookin... i found some people but they wont respond. Whats ur kik and we csn talk

27 Jun
Zoe can you kik me
Image_thumb
117 Posts
Jun 27, 2014 5:35am
via Android

I have Kik I have a lot of challenges and motivation when you want it

Add me

ellenicolewhite

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51