Want to loose weight need help!

2 posts | Original | Recent
7 Posts
Jun 28, 2014 8:31pm
via Android

I want to lose weight but it has been hard because I am breastfeeding my son. I need some help with ways to lose weight in a healthy way but not affect my breastfeeding. This last pregnancy was hard because I gained so much weight and it has put me in a depression and I eat when bored. I also need some motivation to get me out of this rut. Would love some advice thanks.

28 Jun
Keep your spirits up and just start moving. Any workout won't be good at this time and be sure to continue eating healthy so your baby gets the proper nutrition. It will take time but be assured it will happen. Good luck! And congrats in the new baby.
28 Jun
Oops. Any workout would be good*
172 Posts
Jul 8, 2014 10:37pm
via Android

I understand this all too well. I have 3 little ones (all 5 and under)  and my last pregnancy I was put on strict bedrest (I always am) and gained 70lbs!!! I lost a bunch breastfeeding and watching my foods. But then the past two months got stressed out & gained some back... I just stopped breastfeeding (she just turned 1) and I think that's also why I gained.I currently want to lose 32 lbs.

I'm following you on here :-)

09 Jul
Good on you for getting started. I have a 9 month old boy whom I am still breastfeeding. I am actually the opposite. I lost a lot of weight while pregnant and put on a ton after baby. I currently weigh 200lbs and need to get down to 130lbs. I'm 5'2 by the way. Let's do it. I am following you.
09 Jul
I tried to follow you so we can support each other :-)
11 Jul
I can't see your workouts until you follow me ;-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51