Exercise "Buddy"

7 posts | Original | Recent

Get-attachment_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 1, 2014 2:45am
via Android

Does anyone else feel extremely uncomfortable working out with your boyfriend or girlfriend? I don't want my bf to see me out of breathe hahah idk I'm weird. Am I alone?

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jul 1, 2014 2:57am
via Android

It understandable you dont want your friend or in your case boyfriend to see you .Not sure if this happend to you but my friend discourage me and I dont like that so I can understand why you feel that way. And it is ok. But If tou find a go partner they can encourage you so look for a friend that want to help and encourage you does are the best type of friend. And those are the friend that last for ever.

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 1, 2014 2:03pm
via Android

Ive been working out for a couple weeks now. And my boyfriend is gonna start working out with me..and im kind of nervous. I feel the same way you do. Weve been together for over 2 years..so i shouldnt be shy or nervous. But i am. Just always remember you're doing this to get your self somewhere..dont care who sees you. :)

Get-attachment_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 1, 2014 2:14pm
via Android

I'm in the same situation lol but I feel like because he started working out later than I did, I'll have to slow down for him! I've been working out for 3 weeks now, and he just now wants to start.

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 1, 2014 2:23pm
via Android

Were in the same situation. Lol. Dont slow down for him. This is your body. He will make his body fit too if he sticks through with it.  Tell him to do the workouts you did when you started. He decided to just now start. Lol. I just wanna lose weight and become fit and active before school starts back u so im gonna make that goal ! My boyfriends body is already nice so hes gonna have a better looking one before i do. And i started working out three weeks before him. 

Image_thumb
33 Posts
Jul 1, 2014 3:27pm
via Android

my kik:fkerimakcin add me

10464271_644410888984270_1759846727197286886_n_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 2, 2014 5:34pm
via Android

If you think of exercising together as a competition it should help you to feel more comfortable, you could set it up like a race..

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51