Workout group for beginners

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 6, 2014 1:20am
via Android

Hey guys! It's time for me to get off of my butt and get moving! I can't use any excuses anymore. I am hoping to find others in the same boat. I'm a mom of 3 who has gotten lazy and needs to start a bit slow until a light workout no longer feels like the end of the world. still fumbling around the app, but hopefully before long, I will get the hang of it. Just looking for a few people who would like to challenge and support each other on the journey.

06 Jul
I want to get started working out and consistency but I have a problem with motivation. I am a mother of 4 with my last baby being 14 months old. So i want to get down to my weight before pregnancy.
15 Jul
I am up for it !
369083_1796706885_2098173373_n_thumb
1 Post
Jul 6, 2014 3:44am
via Android

I'm a mom to an 11 month old. I gained all of my weight post delivery. I've just never been great at self motivation. I need to get off my butt and get my Pre-baby body back.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 6, 2014 1:28pm
via Android

I would love to join you. I am a married momma of 4 and I think I look good just want to tone my bottom, abs and thighs!  Count me in.

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 6, 2014 2:19pm
via Android

Hi ladies. Im new to this app and the workout world lol im also a mom of 3. I like to stress eat and have gained 30lb over the last year and I have to get rid of it. I just started about 1wk ago and I need good motivation to stay on track.

06 Jul
Me too!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 11, 2014 5:40pm
via iOS
I would like to join...I'm not a mom, but I'm new to this app and will defanately need to take it slow in the beginning.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 11, 2014 8:41pm
via Android

Count me in to...been using this app for a week. Mother of 3, youngest is now 6, always been the so called lucky ones who burns food fast...but I honestly have no muscle what so ever.  I walk on average of 6 miles on weekdays due to work n not driving but abs, core are weak to say the least. I lose motivation quickly, but with the programs I'm doin here I find I do have more energy. My goal is to tone and maybe build muscle.
Wish everyone all the best

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 11, 2014 9:35pm
via Android

I'd like to follow this, too! I have poor motivation because I hate the feeling of sweat, so I figure starting slow should really help me ease in to all this. I hope we can all help eachother!

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 15, 2014 4:09pm
via Android

Ok ladies!  Sorry for the MIA.  Crazy times at home! So I have been thinking a bit about motivation. And how it sucks when you have none. *raises hand* So I have all of this technology at my fingertips, right? Treadmill, super sweet apps, following things on pintrest and twitter and Facebook, but until I just get off my arse and burn a calorie,  it is useless. So here is what I am thinking. We are all busy. Or at least we think we are. We need to do some good kind of bingeing. I am going to suggest that we pick one or two or 3 shows that we have always wanted to watch but never had time to sit down and enjoy.  For me, it's House of Cards. Each episode is roughly 50 minutes. Watch it on the treadmill or elliptical or bike. It is like, immediate satisfaction. And, you only get to watch if you are exercising.  That is the baseline. Fit in other target specific exercises during the week. I personally have to push myself hard to do those,  because, well, lazy!! I am going to send this and start HoC. Kevin Spacey is all sorts of awesome. Thoughts? Ideas for motivation for the core/arms/legs? Please and thank you! Let's do this.  I saw a thing that said "it doesn't matter how fast you did the mile, but rather, YOU DID THE MILE!" Do the mile, girls!

15 Jul
Btw...awesome show and almost 2 miles walked! ;-)
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 15, 2014 6:33pm
via Android

Btw- awesome show and walked almost 2 miles! 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51