What do you men look for in a woman?

4 posts | Original | Recent
23 Posts
Jul 15, 2014 3:53am
via Android

How would you describe your ideal woman? Is it all about her looks?

15 Jul
Someone that can stimulate my mind has a plan in life , also can have a good time and wants kids
15 Jul
All depends on the guy. Me, im not a big fan of judging body because it will change in the gym. But, I do look mostly for personalty. Best bet is to just ask a guy you like this question :) - Danger
16 Jul
A wise man wants a woman who fears god every man and woman should read proverbs 31 it talks about the ultimate woman of god same rules apply for the man the beginning of wisdom is fear of the Lord if a man or woman fears the lord they will be honest and faithful to their mate.That is what a real man looks for in a woman and a woman looks for a man who fears the Lord.
385 Posts
Jul 15, 2014 3:47pm
via Android

I like women big or skinny.. more so bigger...a women with meat is natural and speaking of natural I don't care much for lots of make up either!

Most guy will be diplomatic and say personality but they want some form of looks...personality comes second!

Similar interests is important..no point spending your life with someone who doesn't give a damn what your into...been there when I was married

15 Jul
P.s. Your nice looking imo x
20 Jul
237 Posts
Jul 16, 2014 11:00pm
via Android

Size doesn't matter to me, beauty is truly skin deep. Passionate, loyalty, respectful,driven,ambitious, sincere.  Also pretty feet gotta love a woman with pretty it says alot about them.

166 Posts
Jul 16, 2014 11:18pm
via Android

On the physical side I love a fit woman and a little on the thick side. Has to have great eyes, lips and a booty!  Megan Good might be my dream girl example!

On the non physical ( and more important ) side she has to have class, intelligence, poise, heart, loyalty a genuine laugh and a love for life.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51