Workouts for big boobs

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 17, 2014 6:21am
via Android

Okay so, I have big boobs and I can't do some of the workouts because it hurts, I wear a sports bra and everything. It still really hurts... this is kinda awkward but I need help!

17 Jul
You can tie them
17 Jul
hey! I have the same problem. I fucking hate jumping jacks. I just pick an exercise beforehand like squats or lunges and do that instead whenever the trainer says jumping jacks. you have to spend a lot of money on a good sports bra. sometimes I wear two. good luck!
17 Jul
Burpees are a b#@!% with big boobs, I used to avoid any jumping exercise and just do squats and dumbell press instead. I found a really good bra on Amazon called moving comfort that works REALLY well. Now I can do jumping jacks and jump rope, unfortunately I can now do Burpees as well.
17 Jul
You should try to get a medicine ball to do squats and some dumbbell to chest press. And I have to agree with Lauren and Clo about getting sports bra so it can support you from doing your exercise.
18 Jul
Awesome boobs
Image_thumb
512 Posts
Jul 17, 2014 11:35am
via Android

When you lose fat, you'll also lose some weight at your boobs, so do cardio and diet.

Jul 18, 2014 6:04am
via Android
Jul 18, 2014 6:05am
via Android

add flax seeds to your diet

18 Jul
What will flaxseed do?
18 Jul
Flax seeds are filled with phytoestrogens which can provide a woman’s body all the estrogen it will ever need for significant breast growth.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51