Guys in here....

13 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
27 Posts
Jul 28, 2014 1:40pm
via iOS
What's up with all the guys in the women's locker room???? This is supposed to be a penis free place. (Unless, of course, you still have a penis but live as a woman, for example).

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 28, 2014 1:56pm
via Android

Come on... really :)

28 Jul
Why are you here?? It really puzzles me.
28 Jul
Why are you making a dumb post?? It really puzzles me.
28 Jul
Just because you apparently think you're a woman doesn't make my post dumb.
28 Jul
Well for that matter, maybe you think you're a guy :-)
29 Jul
hahaha... A like for Leo.. :D
Natsu_wallpaper_1_thumb
32 Posts
Jul 28, 2014 7:36pm
via Android

Oh yeah the forums are a bit silly. Through the website its works as it should. But with the app everything is just in one big mess. So the groups end up being redundant since you only see the topic and not what group it's in.

Happens with a lot of posts being in General Discussion/Random and people getting annoyed about topics because you can't tell what group it's in from the app...get the feeling the forums were an after thought since they're not moderated.

Never trust unmoderated forums!

29 Jul
Ah thanks that explains it!
Image_thumb
231 Posts
Jul 29, 2014 5:31am
via Android

HEY!, watch your mouth missy. No need to use any fawl language. You prove a point without no dirty language from now on. Don't you make me report you!

29 Jul
You don't get to tell me what to do.
30 Jul
So don't tell us what to do ;)
30 Jul
Caraiban I'd just like a little space with no men, as the forum description says, for, you know, girl talk. Apparently the men in here don't really respect that, and you're not showing much respect either. I don't go poking in your private male business.
Natsu_wallpaper_1_thumb
32 Posts
Jul 29, 2014 5:40am
via Android

Penis? Penis penis penis. Penis isn't swear word kid, it's the name of a body part. Grow up! Kidney kidney kidney

29 Jul
29 Jul
Oops my reply is meant for Isaiah B and his silliness.
29 Jul
Yup. It's a body part, something associated with having a Y chromosome. Other body parts include brains, stomach, small intestine, skin, mammary glands....
29 Jul
I'm almost positive he was kidding. Since he's like twelve and called her missy.
01 Aug
James, don't forget VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA. BREAST BREAST BREAST.BIG ASS FINE ASS AMAZING ASS.
Image_thumb
231 Posts
Jul 29, 2014 4:30pm
via Android

Did it honestly needed to be said though? How do you go from boys in a womans locker to a weiner?

29 Jul
The adult word for penis is penis not weiner. Haha you're a kid so okay, you're alllowed to be afraid to say it. The problem was your tone was disrespectful. But anyway I don't want to waste my time talking to you and possibly like wise. So cheerio and stay fit.
Image_thumb
231 Posts
Jul 29, 2014 4:39pm
via Android

James, you don't go from talking about a human strait about their privates, it just shows how imature you are. In this discussion she had no reason to use that word. You can use that works just as long as you use it right and in a real discussion though.

30 Jul
Seriously? Grow up, darling, perhaps you'll understand the nuance of my words then. I didn't fully realise there are children on here, that's all.
Image_thumb
231 Posts
Jul 29, 2014 4:43pm
via Android

I'm thirteen, and I'm pretty strong for my age, just look at my photos, but I have maturity, what some people still yet to discover.

30 Jul
Shall we just leave it at 'you're 13'? I am not sure why strength is relevant on a forum. Also, statistically speaking boys are 2 years behind girls in terms of maturity at that age, so if you're mature for a 13-year old boy, it means you're as mature as a 12 year old girl. Still not someone in any position to judge the proper use of the word 'penis' in an adult world. Much less someone who gets to tell an adult what to do. So shall we leave it at the fact that you're 13 ?
Image_thumb
231 Posts
Jul 29, 2014 4:44pm
via Android

I've made my point. 

30 Jul
You still don't get to call an adult woman 'missy'. That just shows you're an immature boy.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 30, 2014 8:21am

Busy D,

Really I had never post message before in this Forum because the Topic doesn't interest me because of course it doesn't concern me.

I was just agree with Isaiah B. (who is  mature despite his age, contrary to what you said)

You have had to make your point (why male here ?) with more complaisant words (because you are right "why males here"?)

Isaiah replied the same way you asked your question; and you told him you wholesale it quiet. It is not very pleasant. But do not worry I have no resentment towards you and I have no "private business male." I'm just here to talk sports 

Men, women, children, fat, skinny, beautiful, ugly? I do not care. 

;) 

Good day and good sport

02 Aug
Well said!!!
Image_thumb
44 Posts
Jul 30, 2014 12:47pm
via Android

Everyone just go workout. Release those endorphins.

Image_thumb
231 Posts
Jul 30, 2014 2:59pm
via Android

You know you can blame your age all you want but, you can't put a age limit on maturity. Samething with muscle.

30 Jul
I think the law put an age on who they deem mature... depending on what state you live in, of course
Image_thumb
231 Posts
Jul 30, 2014 3:01pm
via Android

You do if your more mature than here.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51