Thigh gap

18 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 28, 2014 2:44pm
via Android

Is there any workout focused on legs? I've tried a few but they seem not to work lol I'll love any advice :-). Thanks!

28 Jul
1980's Legs of Steel. Look it up. Do it.
31 Jul
Inner thigh lifts !! Thats how I got mine !!
03 Aug
Personally I feel that thigh gap makes girls look anorexic. Not a fan of it at all
13 Aug
I wouldn't worry about a thigh gap I like its just another trend thats going on
14 Aug
Walking and running has helped me.......When I waz around 14 I had one n I started doing those and also 100 squats holds for about 3-5 seconds twice a week is okay, if u think that is tough try doing 100 a day for a whole week, and lounges also help. Trust me u will see results if u actually do it.....i mean not only will u not have a thigh gap but you will have toned legs and thighs but u will also get some junk in the trunk lol...worked 4 me and I used to be really skinny...
Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jul 28, 2014 3:07pm
via iOS
It seems i have accidentally got a thigh gap from doing jump rope. Someone noticed it the other day although i didn't. But why would you want one specifically? I don't think they look nice.
02 Oct
Thigh gaps make women look unnatural and unhealthy. Ignore the trend. Any man who wants a thigh gap is more interested in girls than women.
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 28, 2014 3:07pm
via Android

Cause I think they do look nice :/

29 Jul
I agree. I have a thigh gap and im fit and healthy. Sumo squats are my favourite I average 50-80 a day. :-)
25 Sep
I second that. Women with thigh gap look sexy.
02 Oct
Lateral leg lifts, clams, inner thigh lifts, sumo squats, plie squats, fire hydrants- these will tone & tighten without over toning. And do plenty of jogging, walking because you want to get rid of the fat on your thighs.
Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jul 28, 2014 3:10pm
via iOS
Ok well i don't get it, but if you want it do Jump Rope (ec). I seem to have one and i have been doing this workout as my main cardio. Good luck to you.
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Jul 28, 2014 4:04pm
via iOS
Thigh gap is a sign of being too thin and having poorly developed (thus weak) thigh muscles. If that's what you find beautiful and aspire:

Getting some kind of severe illness causing cachexia is the most efficient way to get thigh gap. 

If you're not up for that: stop exercising and stop eating. In a nutshell. 

Leg excercises will make your thighs less gaping. 
Unless you're very very athletic and fit in which case you'd have a low enough body fat to allow your thighs to just not touch. Not much of a gap though. 
Another thing: become O legged. 

I uses to have a thigh gap to die for (pun intended at myself) when I was really underweight. The gap actually remained there for a while, but I prefer the muscular thighs I have now. Can do a lot more with them now, it's sexier, and I no longer drop stuff through my lap. 
28 Jul
I agree. I have one but it is very slight and is due to being fit. Big thigh gaps are not natural.
28 Jul
Please can some1 inbox me with any diets or exercise routines that will help achieve a thigh gap, im desperate :S
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 29, 2014 12:15am
via Android

I don't understand the fascination with the "thigh gap" I had one  when I was severely underweight..I see them as a sign of self harm not beauty.

29 Jul
Me too.
Image_thumb
123 Posts
Jul 30, 2014 8:23am
via iOS
I got a bit of one from squats, sumo squats and lunges.  Also started getting a butt for the first time in my life
Image_thumb
33 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 6:56pm
via Android

Thigh gaps can only happen for some people due to bone structure not all girls can have them only some no matter how fit you are

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 13, 2014 8:09am
via iOS
No specific exercise will cause you to lose fat in one area. Fat is lost all over, what comes off first according to genetics. The thigh gap will come once you reach that certain weight specific to you when your thigh fat begins to decrease to the critical point. Exercising inner thigh muscles will help firm up that area and help it to look toned and healthy. Thigh gaps don't have to be "gross" or "unhealthy" looking. Just as long as you don't take it too far.
13 Aug
Specifically I would recommend a low calorie diet. There are base metabolic rate (BMR) calculators online. This is how many calories you would burn doing nothing all day. If you take in only calories burned at your BMR and add exercise, specifically cardio and leg exercises you WILL lose the weight. It takes time but it works and it is healthy. When you reach your goal weight increase your caloric intake to match your activity level. Your weight should then become stable. With continued exercise, however, your body will keep improving in looks and health. :)
13 Aug
Thigh fat is also the most difficult for your body to shed, even through full body weight loss. This is especially so for women because it's where we store our omega 3 DHAs. This is brain material for you and a hypothetical baby. if there is never a hypothetical baby, then women with higher levels of dha tend to be healthier, smarter, and overall in better condition. So let your thighs be friends with each other - they will thank you :)
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 16, 2014 5:40am
via Android

Don't think about thigh gaps you are either born with one or with out however you can lose one do to weight gain but for most girls they would have to drop to a sickly weight to gain one. Furthermore a thigh gap is created by a wide pelvic BONE so obviously you can't gain or lose weight. And fyi due to this widened pelvic bone you have a wider set vagina i.e looser

16 Aug
Thigh gaps are natural in some women. And there's a theory that it has something to do with sexual activity. But just focus on your fitness goals and what you want your ideal body to look like. Healthy wise.
02 Oct
Lol has nothing to do with a loose vagina. Yes, you generally have to have wider hips to have a thigh gap (or just be insanely skinny) but that dsnt mean because you have hips that you'll have a loose vagina.... I can attest to that.
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Sep 25, 2014 4:02pm
via Android

I used to have a thigh gap because of being underweight but since I started working out its reduced drastically

25 Sep
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 25, 2014 4:39pm
via iOS
Some people are built for the gap, others no.  At my thinnest, I was healthy tiny and 14-16, I had a tiny 1, but building muscle got rid of that quickly.
Adobephotoshopexpress_2013_12_04_19_48_56_thumb
57 Posts
Sep 26, 2014 12:17am
via Android

You would need the right bone structure and low body fat. I'm at 17% body fat and have no desire of getting a thigh gap. I've met ladies with severe health issues from from not eating so they can maintain a certain look. 

My suggestion,  diet, exercise,  love your body and love yourself.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 1, 2014 2:22am
via Android

I read that really only people born w/ a wide pelvis are capable of getting a thigh gap.

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Oct 1, 2014 5:36pm
via Android

Some people like it and others dont. Make sure it's what YOU want. Squats are an insanely great thing. Works full lower body and core. Lunges. Jump rope like stated.

Image_thumb
117 Posts
Oct 2, 2014 4:45am
via Android

-alternating fire hydrants
-lateral leg lifts
-clams

those will be your 3 bffs :)

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Oct 2, 2014 6:13pm
via Android

In the defense of thigh gaps, there are a lot of overweight people without thigh gaps. Saying you know people that are underweight and unhealthy that have thigh gaps is a bad correlation to base your decision off of. I think they are sexy, go get it

24 Oct
if fat and have a thigh gap my mom's underweight massively to maintain hers. so it's all about treating your body right and pushing for your goals. but just to explain the difference I'm 5 ft 1 and 130 pounds with a thigh gap. she is 5 ft 4 and 107 pounds to maintain hers. she could maintain it at a healthy weight for herself if she tried
Canadagirl_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 17, 2016 9:38am

I had done liposuction to my inner thighs. After surfing a lot about the procedure, I was able to find the right surgeon via a review site ( http://www.goodsurgeonbadsurgeon.com/reviews/dr-sammy-sliwin/ ). The procedure went on smoothly. I even get compliments about looking thinner too!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51