Everybody... (locked)

56 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
231 Posts
Jul 31, 2014 8:22pm

Whats up with a lot of you showing your breasts and privates? Did you guys forget that this is a workout program? This isn't a place to be showing your nudity; if you want to show your progress, please do it without the shame. This isn't a dateing program.

Bruhhhh, I remember this....man, were those morrons a bunch of sickos lol Hah! All these adults going up agains a 13 year old. I think I put up a pretty good fight for 2 and a half years ago or so.

31 Jul
I've yet to experience the things you're mentioning. But maybe because I'm not looking for it.
01 Aug
This kid... I don't want to see what kind of closed minded adult he's going to turn out to be..
06 Aug
Dude if you find em your looking for them if you are looking for them why complain. Don't want to see em do your workout and leave you sad sack.
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Jul 31, 2014 8:29pm
via Android

Theres been many posts about it and still happening...the developers need to sort it out get some moderators!!

31 Jul
I think it's just the same perverted guy that keeps making different account.
31 Jul
The loser is probably jealous cause others are making their goals and dreams come true! And they are too lazy!
Image_thumb
231 Posts
Jul 31, 2014 10:30pm

Or maybe its because you barely use the app. @Lee

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 12:13am
via Android

Nudity? I haven't seen any boobs or dangly parts as of yet

Image_thumb
231 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 1:39am

You haven't seen woman trying to show off thier bodys for the wrong porpose? Pretty much anyone in a binkini is trying to get checked out by somone else I bieilieve. It would take a very slight chance for someone to put picture of that and not be aware of being checked out. And if somebody truely didn't do it on porpose (to be checked out), then I suppose that it is ok. But there are so many shamefull people who just need to quite it. KEEP THIS IN MIND EVERYBODY, THIS IS MAINLY HOW YOU FIND A TRUE PERSONES PERSONALITY.@Jason mainly

01 Aug
I think your telling the truth girls need to at least wear some shirts or yoga pants abd maybe a sports bra or a work out sort
24 Oct
What that's halarious... You wouldn't have any issues if the women on here were walking in front of you in a bikini why would you care if they have a picture on their profile....
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 3:18am
via Android

I don't even know where to start with this one... I'd like to point out the hypocrisy in your post. Don't you have a few pics of you in your fruit of the looms posted on your profile? Not to mention a few posses of you flexing in the mirror? Why would you do that? Who are you trying to impress? The human body is a beautiful thing, people can be proud of what they have. Why cover up what you work so hard to get? Let people post what they want and stop talking about damn porpoises. This isn't SeaWorld

24 Oct
That's one heck of a way to say what's what... Props man.. Props
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 3:28am
via iOS

Dude (isaia).... Are you gay? (no offence to the homoseksuals out there, but this guy really don't seem to like girls much) Now i'm not a fan of fake profiles and yes there are people here who just want to show off or get attention, but they are rare. Most people (who ain't fake) who shows their bodies do it to show their results. To motivate themself and others alike.

Image_thumb
231 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 4:36am
via Android

God had made parts of a human, because human has sinned now their is sin. Shame is sin. ADULTERY IS SIN, LUST IS SIN. Sinning sends you to hell do NOT call me gay for obeying and helping the Lord. You guys should be ASHAMED for wanting to lust at naked woman. If you want to see body structure and see a tough 13 year old kid, then that is what my pictures are for not to atract shameful woman for me.

01 Aug
Christian is right, you're gay. You just don't know it yet.
01 Aug
A 13 year old virtually naked on the internet. Why am I not surprised that he's spouting out gods name either...
02 Aug
Haaaa! Zing!
24 Oct
Haha if u read the Bible it states that Adam and eve were made naked.. If that's not god's big thumbs up towards nudity then what is....
24 Oct
There was no such thing as being "naked" untill they sinned. It's because of sinning that caused the worlds problems. God also doesn't take orders from us OR YOU. If you don't believe, your loss end of discussion.
Image_thumb
231 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 4:40am
via Android

Well than I sure don't see any progress in girls bikinis and breast parts that stickout. It's pretty disgusting don't you think?

01 Aug
You know this part of the bible? Him that soweth discord among brethren. You know. That's a death sin right? And right now I think you spreding plenty of disharmony. Then there is also pride. Don't you think you being a little to pridefull right now ;)
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 5:42am
via Android

He is so right i mean everything

01 Aug
I know right, Christian knows what he is talking about.
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 6:48am
via Android

Isaih is right

01 Aug
Demi you're wrong. The little boy is wrong. And Christian is the only person that is right. Christianity is SUPER DUPER WRONG.
Image_thumb
231 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 1:49pm
via Android

Thanks guys. : )

Image_thumb
231 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 2:02pm
via Android

I think I'm being pretty right, but I am sortove proud of my body because I earned it. I go every day to pray to God thanking him for my body, and I also  very proud to with a Christian and I don't care if I have to stay here for 3 hours, God has the answers and so many people try to get rid of him and his word, but not this time bro, not this time.

06 Aug
If I were you, I'd pray just a bit harder for a better body. Either that or actually go work out
Image_thumb
231 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 2:02pm
via Android

@Christian O

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 2:11pm
via Android

You've still got a lot to learn about the world kid. If you believe in God and that helps you in your life then that's great, more power to you lad! When that becomes a problem however is when you try to force those views on other people. If women want to wear bikinis on here and pose a bit then that's there choice. We are all simply animals walking the earth and trying to make the best of the time we have. Why not feel happy about the fact that these women feel happy in themselves enough to post pictures, or do you believe that is immoral? I appreciate that you have more than likely been indoctrinated by your family etc into these beliefs so I do not blame you for your views. I do however wish for your sake that you spend less time hating on other people and more time concentrating on your own life. Oh and there really is a massive bit of sexism going on here as others have mentioned, you do not seem to mind the fact that guys including yourself post pictures of themselves online topless etc what makes that so different to women doing so? You probably could do with speaking to someone about what's going on in your head. If not your parents then a teacher maybe but you clearly have problems accepting others and this more than likely stems from not accepting yourself. Iil allow you to make of that what you will.

Image_thumb
231 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 2:21pm
via Android

The difference is, that parts of my privates aren't sticking out, and having them stick out causes lust (SIN #breaking comandments #leading to HELL). Do you honestly think that I'm going to let somebody feel good about themselfs now for a little while, and go to hell later? People should know the limits to show of their body, and by the way, I did not show 2 centemeters away from my privates in any of my pictures.

01 Aug
Just tell me how it's the girls fault that you are so perverted that you get a boner as soon as you see a Girl in a bikini? Just remember to warn us before you go to the Beach so we won't have to see you walk around with a giant boner XD And on another topic. Maybe you should ask your god to help you build some muscle? Abs on a skinny guy ain't very attractive.
Image_thumb
231 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 2:36pm
via Android

We are not animals we are in the Lord Gods image, and pretty much no other thing us. Does the Bible not say that the ANIMALS cried out to the Lord for life? God gave us the choice. Take it, take his way. Your going to live eternally in regret otherwise.

01 Aug
If the animals wasn't alive how could they cry oyt fore anything? I'm confused :S
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 2:40pm
via Android

There really is no point in trying to reason with you on this point. Clearly all I said in that last post did not make sense to you. If I wanted to be preached to I would go to church. I was merely trying to help you come to terms with the fact you have blatantly been brainwashed. If lust is such a sin then why do we feel it. We feel it because we have evolved to feel it in order to reproduce and continue our existence. If you want to live your life as closed minded as it is now then be my guest. I hope in a few years you'll realise you are talking nonsense however and grow up to be a normal person

02 Aug
Preach! This guy knows what's up
Image_thumb
231 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 2:42pm
via Android

Are blind can you not read my posts, it is sinful, and I like my body, I was like the strongest kid in my class for like quite a while and shame on you.

Image_thumb
231 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 2:45pm
via Android

Sensation, you calling Jesus a lier?

06 Aug
Maybe Jesus needs to teach you some grammar and how to spell "liar"
Image_thumb
231 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 2:47pm
via Android

Christian O the life that we have, we can live forever they may die and never exist.

01 Aug
Do you even know how brains work?
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 2:47pm
via Android

Hahaha oh dear. I feel very sorry for you if I'm honest, you've clearly been raised this way and as a result you are going to miss out on so much of life's rich tapestry so yeah unlucky and enjoy your pointless existence (y)

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 2:52pm
via Android

My name is Sebastian and yes I am calling Jesus a liar haha! Have you met Jesus. What gives you the right to tell other people how to live their lives based on a 2000 year old myth?

Image_thumb
231 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 2:57pm
via Android

I hope that you realize that the Bible is true and that were you guys are headed is not going to be happy place.

01 Aug
Well maybe, maybe not, but ide rather not live my life based on heresay
01 Aug
Hey man it's better to Rule in hell Then serve in heaven ;)
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 2:58pm
via Android

This kid.. I don't want to see what kind of closed minded adult he's going to turn out to be..

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51