Need opinions!!

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 6:58am
via Android

Hi, guys! I am 14 from Bulgaria. I need some of your opinions. Did I need to loose some weight. From the pic. I haven't got any self confidence and I think I am fat. P.s sorry for the English

07 Aug
Gain some weight. Ur 14 if u try n lose that nothing u already dont have ull get sickly and die. Some weight is healthy for u. Dont let these models n magazine covers fool u....even the model in the picture dont look like the picture. All photoshop
11 Aug
No you don't need to lose weight. Do you have a ik?
11 Aug
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 7:08am
via iOS
Are you kidding me? You look great (you know for a 14 year old. I'm no perv)
Seriusly I don't think you need to loose weight. In fact you probably need to gain a little as your still growing.

So don't worry about weight, but eating healthy and working out is always a great idea :)
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 7:10am
via Android

Thx for the opinion :)

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 7:21am
via Android

You do not look fat, if you don't feel good about yourself than you should  maybe workout just to stay healty and feel better :D

07 Aug
I train badminton 2 times a day 5/7 in the summer and 1 day 5/7. I think it's not enough. Tnx :)
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 7:25am
via Android

Maybe you should do some workout for muscels or something like this, but you are not fat :D

Image_thumb
33 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 2:22pm
via Android

You are skinny if anything do some toneing exersises

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Aug 8, 2014 3:03pm
via Android

You are fine I'm 13 would you want to follow me we can talk on kik  my kik  name is 16shnaynay what's yours if you want you can workout for muscle and flexibility I need a workout buddy for muscle and flexibility you want to be mine follow me

Image_thumb
48 Posts
Aug 9, 2014 3:47am
via Android

Gain sum muscles instead of losing weight...this is a growing phase u shdnt worry about gaing weight.. have some ... indulge yourself in some activitt such as running swimming cycling etc... you will feel great about yourself... not only will it help you to feel bad about your shape but also you will get stronger and fitter by the day...
Also i would suggest to you to quit softdrinks and fastfood... sooner the better for you... switch to some healthy substitues..  all the best...:D

09 Aug
Saw comments... u play badminton... thats great :) so u r already there... no need for you to lose weight

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51