Help want to lose....

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Aug 10, 2014 5:07pm
via iOS
Hi so I want to lose 20 pounds I'm 125 right now and I'm 5'0 . I have a really big baby belly it's an off and on again thing.im wondering what's the best exercise to do everyday on here to lose my weight and my belly.also I'd like to get a butt lol.im a picky eater too I don't like veggies unless they are in soup or something I can't taste them in.tonight I'm making veggie stew it's a box though that u add meat too... I love fruit and salad but only. Spinach. My sons three already and I just hate that to myself I feel fat and I want to change it.so what should I stay away from eatting and drinking and what should I do?
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 10, 2014 5:52pm
via Android

I may not be able to tell u what to eat or what not too eat but I know that spicy food will speed up your metabolism. I don't like it very much but I understand wanting to lose weight so that powers me through for eating it because im the same height as u but a lot heavier but it helps out w my diet and,i hope it helps with yours so good luck!!

Profile_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 11, 2014 8:18pm

In terms of what to stay away from food-wise, I'd stay away from things loaded with carbohydrates. They may taste delicious, but they honestly don't keep you full for very long. Proteins and tons of veggies are the way to go! Also, it's a good idea to stay away from sodas and juices. Drinking lots of water will help keep you hydrated! Along with that, it will also keep you full (since sometimes you tend to feel full when all you need is hydration), as well as help keep your skin looking good!

As for working out, I'd suggest doing exercises that target your core and abs. Yoga will help out too, as it requires you to hold in your stomach muscles, and it will give you a lean and toned physique. As for getting a nice butt, squats will always be your friend. I did a 100 squat a day challenge for two weeks, and it made a huge difference! Once you get accustomed to squats, you can try adding hand weights for a challenge!

Good luck!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51