Need some advice ladies!! Please:)

13 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
93 Posts
Aug 22, 2014 8:40pm
via Android

How do you ladies feel about your guy flirting like casually? I think its human to do it sometimes..what do you ladies or men think? Thanks

300x300_thumb
168 Posts
Aug 22, 2014 10:39pm
via Android

Flirting is okay as long as its just that. And flirting in front of your partner is a big no no.

When someone STARTS flirting with you and you partner catches it...LADIES, WE ARE NOT AT FAULT.

22 Aug
If someone flirts with you and your partner catches it.... it is NOT your fault. If you response then there could be issues.
23 Aug
If you can't do something in front of your partner don't do it behind their back ;)
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Aug 22, 2014 11:45pm
via Android

It's ok, like Lee t. Said, as long as it's just that.
I do it, not when I'm with my significant other....it's disrespectful.

23 Aug
Isn't it worse to do it behind their back tho? :o
23 Aug
It depends, if you continue flirting with a particular person, then yea it's bad. Randomly innocent flirting that's what I'm referring to and what I do.
24 Aug
Hmm ohkies
24 Aug
Flirting is great. Its always nice to know that someone finds you attractive.
300x300_thumb
168 Posts
Aug 23, 2014 5:05am
via Android

Thank you Maribel. There are understanding women in this world.

I was in a situation where I was on a phone call an a young sales lady started flirting with me. My gf, at the time, heard everything.

Long story short, I was at fault because I was in there trying make a purchase. FOR MY GF. lol I still laugh til this day.

23 Aug
Yeh if someone's just flirting with u n ur not flirting back y be mad ha
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Aug 23, 2014 6:52am
via Android

It's fine, but as long as he/she does not take it any further....But there are some who would say that flirting is wrong if you are in a relationship.. I guess it's just really up to who you are in a relationship with...If they don't like the flirting you should respect them and your relationship enough not to flirt...

Image_thumb
70 Posts
Aug 23, 2014 12:48pm
via Android

I personally think of flirting as showing that u are attracted to someone and that you would like to show that you are attracted to them...

In my opinion the only reason you should want to flirt is if you are single.

1. Because if youre in a relationship you don't really need to tell others that you are attracted to them because it would be disrespectful to your partner

2. Because you are showing an interest in someone and if they show it back and you are already in a relationship your kinda wasting peoples time if you know what I mean.

That's just my opinion on flirting...

Flirting can also be a bit of a confidence booster I suppose if you want a lil attention or fun without meaning anything. It's just the leading people on thing gotta be careful of that. 

Have fun

24 Aug
I feel the same way and with what you said before if you wouldnt do it infront of ur significant other don't do it behind their back! :)
24 Aug
I agree too. People who are in a relationship then they should be committed and not flirt with other people.
Image_thumb
93 Posts
Aug 24, 2014 1:20am
via Android

Thanks guys for all your input!! I agree with you guys. I personally am in a serious relationship of almost 4 years and refrain from flirting i feel like i would be disrespectful to my significant other that is purely my opinion

300x300_thumb
168 Posts
Aug 24, 2014 11:34pm
via Android

As I was reading thru the comments it got me thinking...

Flirting PERIOD is wrong, this is the reason why I say that.

Obviously, if your single...do what you want. But if you're not...it's bad news anyway you look at it.

Picture this, you and your partner just had a fight...you or he goes for a walk to let some stream out. A conversation turns into flirting with a random stranger...then numbers are exchanged.

Now, I'm speaking from a males perspective and I know "not all guys are the same"...but if you have a "8====D" you want to put it in as many females as you can. I once heard that "the males main goal in life is to procreate. To keep his bloodline going". Like the lion.

If guys are like this...why can't girls? Maturity level also plays a roll in this but once you start to flirt with someone you find attractive, MATURITY LEVEL GOES OUT THE WINDOW.

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Oct 25, 2014 3:34am
via Android

I haven't ever had a problem with my exes flirting...  In front of me or not...  However there is probably a reason I'm single...  So unless you're girl is easygoing about it your probably better off not doing it

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 19, 2014 3:54am
via Android

I don't like it, I believe it's okay as long as he's not overdoing it. In fact it can be funny. But personally I have no tolerance for it. I'm really picky about men, they need to be mountainous, careing, laid back, basically if you've ever heard cat powers silver stallion, that's what he has to be. My idea of perfect. That means he's there for me. I thought I'd be single forever. I was considering becoming asexual for a while. Then I found him at the green age of 18, and he doesn't flirt with anyone, in fact, he's oblivious. Hold out young lady, hold out for the right one!

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 19, 2014 9:35am
via Android

I think trust plays a big role here,depends how strong your rele is,Ive been single a while and have alot of guy friends,we all come to each other for advice and know our weak and strong points,my friends will always come first.I have however met someone I may start seeing whos in two bands,Ive been struck by the green eyed monster but now think if someones going to cheat they will anyway,Im an actress so we are both entertainers,also sing.Its human nature to flirt a bit,I was v shy once but my friends were terrible flirts,now I know enjoy a bit of flirting but you know theres a line once crossed hard to go back,we all human!

Image_thumb
382 Posts
Nov 20, 2014 7:22am
via Android

I don't mind my partner flirting. But I feel embarrassed when he sometimes downright stares at women, mainly because I know how uncomfortable it makes me feel when strange men glare at me. I don't think he himself is even aware of the staring though. So it's really not the fact that he looks at other women that makes me uncomfortable as much as the possibility that the women being stared at might find it intimidating.

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Nov 20, 2014 2:05pm
via Android

I don't mind but I think it's VERY annoying when guys can't take no for an answer or act nasty towards you if you're not interested.

20 Nov
Totally!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51