Can i only focus on a certain part?

6 posts | Original | Recent
15 Posts
Sep 13, 2014 3:08am
via iOS
Want to get rid of belly fat. I mean, im a bit skinny already but i want to achieve a flat tummy to proportion my built. Any suggestion ?
29 Posts
Sep 13, 2014 6:37am
via Android

You cannot target an area for fat loss, and doing crunches doesn't make stomach fat disappear either. Greats abs takes a good diet and cardio and thats 80%+ of it.

83 Posts
Sep 13, 2014 10:16am
via Android

To shed some fat you have to do 30 minutes maximum 3/7 (if you jog for longer periods your body would begin to drop cortisol in your blood which feeds up on your muscle tissues and helps you store fat instead) and do Tabatas like this one X-treme Fat Killer Tabata 3/7 in the days you don't jog. With this, and healthy food full of proteins and less carbs (especially junk food), you'll get slimmer in no time

139 Posts
Sep 13, 2014 7:09pm
via Android

Well said, Kyle and Tony!!  DIET(abs are made in the kitchen and not the gym) and cardio(HIIT, TABATA etc) are the way to go.
Don't fall into a spot reducing trap.

4 Posts
Oct 1, 2014 4:43pm
via Android

Exactly. I need to lose the fat deposited in abdominal area. I dont wanna be skinny. I just want a no flabby smart look eith a flatter tummy and a slimmed face.
Any suggestions.

01 Oct
I figured tabatas and squats would help.
274 Posts
Oct 1, 2014 5:06pm
via Android

Spot reduction is possible, although not as effective as movements that recruit more muscle. So, go ahead and work that core to flatten the stomach, but supplement it with other exercises

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51