2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 13, 2014 4:48am
via Android

I'm new to this and want to look healthier. When I go to the doctors, they say I'm pretty healthy just a little over weight. I am tired of being big, I want to drop to a size 9 or 7. I am a size 15/16 and used to be smaller. Any helpers or advice please?

27 Sep
Hi...Commit to it..exercising and eating healthy ..be active..dont wish for it work for it...
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Sep 13, 2014 8:31am
via Android

Hey,

So you want to drop down on sizes?
I would suggest to first look and really critically make an evaluation of your eating habits. That is where it starts.
Make small improvements by only eating what you need and not what you think you want. Try your best to be consistent.
You can pick 1 day in the week to eat what you want, 1 day.

As of this monday, drink a glass of water when you get up in the morning, before and after every meal and before you go to sleep at night. Do this every day.

Starting on monday, take a chair you wil sit on and get up out of every evening, starting with 15 reps. First you can use your hands, later on try to do it without your hands. Increase the reps by 2 a day, then start the next monday back at 15 and do this for 4 weeks.
This will be your preparation for things to come.

If you can do this, you are on the right trail.

Hope this helps, good luck!

Robby Guso

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51