Irrational behaviour

14 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Oct 15, 2014 5:52pm
via Android

Does anyone ever behave very irrational to silly stupid things. I seem to just blow my top over very silly things i hate myself for it but cant stop. Im going to end up losing everything cause im so stupid and sorry in my opinion is never enough

15 Oct
only like every other day unless I'm driving then it's daily!! :) unchecked stress can cause it and sometimes it's due to deeper things going on. Think about why you're having the reaction you're having and be honest with yourself. I don't get mad at other drivers because they don't know how to drive, I get mad because they're not driving the way I want them to...over reactions should cause us to look internal for a cause. :)
17 Oct
17 Oct
Eat bananas that has helped me a lot
27 Oct
Haha, don't sweat it. I actually think it's a huge turn on when a girl acts silly from time to time!
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Oct 16, 2014 5:23am
via Android

Usually when that happens there is something else going on. From real big life stress, to other smaller fears we may feel powerless over or, body chemistry shifts due to diet or health ... For me is often just the fact that I ate something sugary like ice cream the night before... Idk why but sugar can make me rage...

Anyway my point is you should maybe start reflecting on the things you have been doing around the times of your emotional flare ups.

If you're using mood altering chemicals that can also make a big difference creating mood swings. Even something like caffeine affects different ppl differently.

Regular exercise can help, good sleep habits, and proper attention to your diet and how it affects you, but those are very general ideas.  Good luck!

Image_thumb
288 Posts
Oct 16, 2014 6:29am
via Android

I use to go to special education school i have classmates have adhd, add, tredsimdream etc i do have friends have adhd they can get hyper very easily give them coffee or sugar they will bouncing off the walls

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Oct 16, 2014 6:36am
via Android

I've  been taking St johns wort, do you think that could be having the wrong effect?

16 Oct
Well it's worth trying to see what happens when you stop for a couple weeks and start again. That's what I would do with different things I suspected
16 Oct
Lol just workout maybe that helps, this is a workout forum not a therapy forum.
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 6:36am
via Android

Ryan B i think you'll find it is a forum that covers everything not just for working out.

Vinny_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 6:50am
via Android

I would say that if you focus on getting endorphins. That will help. Then work with someone who you can trust on the other aspects. I have found Anthony Robbins to be great about life in general

Image_thumb
117 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 8:16pm
via Android

I'm like that all the time I have no control over it at all. stress makes it worse of course and working out HARD makes it better. but I have a psychological disorder you may want to see a psychiatrist to be sure it's not that just to be safe

but also try explaining to the people you care about how you feel and that you don't mean to snap but you just do and you don't think sorry I ever enough for what happens but that you value them and don't want to push them away with this uncontrollable urge. it's worked in the past for me.

17 Oct
Thank you so much. I have increased my workout to a more harder regime to and changed my diet too also trying yoga as well
17 Oct
I hope it gets better for you :)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Oct 17, 2014 8:37pm
via Android

Hey :-)

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Oct 18, 2014 3:44pm
via Android

You may be suffering from trauma of some kind,PTS Post Traumatic Stress,yoga,running,and seek therapy if carries on x

18 Oct
It might just be a dietary deficiency. I got like that for a long time cuz I wasn't eating any carbs except the small amounts present in fruit and veg. I'd bn tld to avoid carbs in order to lose weight but it turned out that as I work out so hard in the gym and then on here too that I need some carbs. Now I have oats or brown rice or wholegrain bread a couple times a wk and I'm a lot happier. Stronger and more energised too. Take a look at what u r eating and make...
18 Oct
Thank you that helps alot cause im poor at eating at times. And when i feel like that i tend to not eat at all. Im trying to change my eating habits and making sure i eat breakfast. But thank you everyone for all your very helpful comments im putting them into practice
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Oct 25, 2014 5:39pm
via iOS
I went through a major hormonal imbalance back in 2009. I would cry out of the blue, anxious, irritable, headaches, feel bloated and depressed. Of course not enough sleep didn't help either. 
So, I went to see my gynecologist and she put me on a birth control regimen for 2 yrs. I gained more weight :/ switched to another generic pill didn't do any difference for weight but it did help with the PMS symptoms. I was recommend to go on Alli as well. I lose the weight but that brand is so expensive and hard to find in stores! As if to say the birth control pills weren't expensive enough $40! Then Alli $50! 
Come summer of 2012, I was off the pill. I decided enough is enough. I have got to take care of myself. I still have other issues but workout trainer and myfitnesspal have done a world of good!!!
Image_thumb
327 Posts
Oct 25, 2014 5:45pm
via Android

Hi,sorry u had such a bad time,I cant take these pills but they should be free

Image_thumb
55 Posts
Oct 25, 2014 7:19pm
via Android

So yeah, overwhelming yes. It's a quite common problem. Women get more flak for it, but men do it too. Ever seen a guy flip a table over because of a football game?

So yes, everyone does it. That said, it really wouldn't hurt to talk to a therapist about it. Your mental health can have a profound impact on your physical health, and vice versa. If this pattern of behavior is causing you distress, then you should seek professional help. It's nothing to be ashamed of, it's nothing to beat yourself up over.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 25, 2014 8:13pm
via Android

Try massage therapy as well, it helps a lot with different things. Ever since I started studying massage therapy I have found that it's a very healthy alternative for many things.

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 30, 2014 2:59pm
via Android

I thought this was the women's only forum.. why are men posting comments?

30 Oct
I completely agree with you. Unfortunately in the app, the main page shows all of the newest posts, regardless of which forum they were posted in. So men can see the past and not even know it's women's locker room. It's really stupid.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51