Cellulite?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Oct 21, 2014 1:45pm
via iOS
Hi I have cellulite can be a genetic thing, I am a healthy 50kg I excercise all the time but can't seem to get rid of it? Please help:( can't even wear lingerie for my hubby its so embarrasing ...
Image_thumb
171 Posts
Oct 21, 2014 3:22pm
via Android

What kind of exercises do you do?

22 Oct
I mainly focus on core workouts, but do a lot of squats/butt toners/jogging/and dancing in free time
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 25, 2014 4:44pm

You might want to start thinking about lifting heavier as well as your nutirition.  If you feel you have a propentsity for cellulite more so than others (skin may be thin, etc), you may need to be much more focused nutritionally.  This means no/low sugar (of course no ADDED sugar but there is sugar in fruits, etc), no white flour, no white rice, no wheat (pasta, bread), and no alcohol.

It may sound difficult, but experiment for a couple of weeks and see how it works for you.  Good luck!

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 25, 2014 4:45pm

Oh, and plenty of dark leafy greens and other clean foods.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 19, 2014 3:35am
via Android

What everyone else said plus lotion, firming lotion, the skin nourishment helps elasticity which is what's causing the cellulite. Although I have it too,it's hereditary for me, my mom had it, her mom had it. You can make it look a bit better from what was stated above, but the best solution is to just become comfortable in your own skin, my boyfriend doesn't notice it on me. And anyway the girls with no cellulite on their thighs and bums either are photoshoped, or just don't have the gene. So don't be ashamed, you are beautiful, I am beautiful, and all the real women out there are beautiful. If you can't beat them join them. Work on it as much as you can, and if it doesn't go away at least you have a great butt. Another thing, lack of stimulation might be the issue, you might think of getting a massage of the area, blood will come in and reinflate, if you'll excuse the term.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51