Any mom's

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Oct 22, 2014 8:01pm
via Android

So ladies have you been on the depo shot and gained weight. How long did it take you to loose wight.?

22 Oct
I was on the depo shop for 3 months, my first time on birth control. I hated it, it made me gain weight, I had really bad anxiety, and just over all bad experience! It could be different for everyday though.
22 Oct
So how long did it take you to loose it me to I had horrible headache an d vomet
22 Oct
Honestly I havnt, I have troubles losing weight that's why I joined this lol. Sorry!
22 Oct
Lol me too I just started loosing wight it's okay :)
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Oct 23, 2014 3:11pm
via Android

I used the depo on and off since I was 14 I'm 24 now and it would cause me to gain like 5 pounds but would drop it easy when i stopped it but this last time I got the shot 3 times(9 months) and I gained A lot of weight the first 3 months 10 pounds then another 10-15 pounds and the last shot I weighed 145-150 my weight goes up and down. I only weighed 120 in January then I started the shots and started gaining weight. I think it has a lot to do with hormones because I never gained weight when I was younger but now I gained it and can't seem to lose it.

23 Oct
I feel you I should of never got it
Imag0211_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 24, 2014 12:47pm
via Android

Oh my God ladies, consider an IUD (mirena)! You can have it removed if you want to conceive again.I haven't had a real period in 7 yrs, I don't miss it and I'm perfectly fine, no side effects, no weight gain, no being hampered for 4-7 days a month. It's been awesome. 

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Oct 26, 2014 8:20pm
via Android

As a husband of a woman who used an IUD, I have to say there is side affects. More mental than anything, but if you are fighting allot with your significant other after getting one, that's probably why.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51