Gaining weight?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Nov 5, 2014 8:43pm
via Android

I'm already so thin. Ever since I had my son back in 2010 i dropped 40lbs n I haven't been able to put on any weight! I can eat all day every day junk food fast food anything u name it and not a single pound will be gained! I want my figure back. Being so tiny is not great! Help!

Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Nov 5, 2014 10:21pm
via iOS
You could try making some high cal shakes to boost your calories each day? One kind is milk/banana/peanut butter/honey. It tastes nice and can be around 400 cals. You could also try the app myfitnesspal where you can log your food so that you eat 'healthy' calories. The important thing to do is to eat healthy calories not fast food or processed junk. Good luck with it though!
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Nov 20, 2014 7:30am
via Android

Eat a lot of healthy calories. No junk food or fast food! Even though you're skinny bad food is just as unhealthy for you as for an overweight person. Exercise. Interestingly enough the advice given for losing and gaining weight are just about the same, apart from that a person wanting to gain weight of course should eat more.
Carbs and protein give about the same amount of calories, fat twice as much. Don't be afraid to eat fat, as long as it's healthy fat!

Image_thumb
196 Posts
Aug 4, 2015 12:01am
via Android

Scotty K nailed it, you can do this! protein diet, muscle building exercise, 17 pounds in 4 months!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51