Sports bras ladies??

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
365 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 2:27am
via Android

Ladies. Does wearing a sports bra (while working out or not) help your boobs stay perky and not saggy?? I just started wearing one while working out and I get so much more support that I decided to wear it all the time, haha but my husband doesn't really like it cause my boobs feel flat when he touches them when the bra is on. Told him they may feel like that when the bra is on but I'll look better naked! (;

08 Dec
There was a study done in France that showed women who never wear bras have perkier boobs then those that do...lol seriously
Image_thumb
365 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 2:49am
via Android

Do any of your significant others think you spend more time working out and concentrating on that than you do on them?? My husband gets jealous about that sometimes but he loves that I am trying to get in shape

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 8:48am
via Android

If you jave alot to suport of course it will help the shape,although wearing restrictive undies too much could cause cjest pain,does with me as I get asthsma

Image_thumb
171 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 9:00am
via Android

I don't know if it really helps with those things haha, but it feels very comfy and I like it way more than both wire bras and those completely unsupported ones that are lace or basically like really short camis. If you wanna wear a sport bra every day and not feel so flat there's always the ones that are a bit padded, though I haven't tried them myself.

Image_thumb
382 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 9:19am
via Android

I have a really heavy bosom and haven't used bras for almost two years. My boobs are not saggier at all. I've got less back and neck pain despite the weight. When I wore bras my back, neck and shoulders were hurting all the time, and I had horrible marks on my body every time I took the bra off. Now the weight of my boobs is held up by my body's own muscles instead of painful and restricting steel wiring.
I do wear soft tops (like training bras) when out around people. It's a relief throwing them off when I get home. But this was a bit OT!
If I do exercise that involves running, jumping or something like that, I wear a sports bra because otherwise it hurts really much with all that weight jumping up and down on my chest. If it wasn't for the pain, I would go without.

17 Nov
There are actually studies that say bras don't actually work so I'm not surprised
Image_thumb
365 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 11:52am
via Android

Thanks for your input everyone!!

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Dec 8, 2014 4:14am
via iOS
My boyfriend does crossfit so he spends A LOT of time at the gym.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51